Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You must have a lot cheaper cash converters than Hervey Bay store
i was looking at two (one with hydration pack) and they were over $90 each and even worse they were both way older looking than yours bud

Just depends on whats been hocked mate. Each cash converters is independantly owned i only walked in because i saw a bar fridge for $80 at the door... lucky grab... the owner said dam i knew that wouldnt last long...shoukd have put $50 on it haha ive paid alot more for alot less.

nicko61 said:
You must have a lot cheaper cash converters than Hervey Bay store
i was looking at two (one with hydration pack) and they were over $90 each and even worse they were both way older looking than yours bud

Try Bangood (google!)

I bought one from them, and I was suprised it was reasonable quality!

Just renewed my annual Sporting Shooters Assoc. of Australia membership. I don't really shoot/hunt that much anymore but i reckon now more than ever, even if you're not a shooter, we need to support those organisations promoting and safeguarding our rights to sustainably use the bush and safeguard outdoor hunting/fishing pursuits.

Today I bought offa fleabay a 15" 18.75KHZ double D coil for my xterra 705, by all accounts it should improve depth and small targets.

1462499713__12.jpg

SCROUNGER said:
Just renewed my annual Sporting Shooters Assoc. of Australia membership. I don't really shoot/hunt that much anymore but i reckon now more than ever, even if you're not a shooter, we need to support those organisations promoting and safeguarding our rights to sustainably use the bush and safeguard outdoor hunting/fishing pursuits.
Too right Scrounger , will be renewing my membership to ssaa fraser coast QLD , that's the reason we have so many new laws passed in last 30 years cause no one sticks together anymore channel seven 9 and ten and our state and federal governments use the age old DIVIDE AND CONQUER philosophy TO great effect////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
anyway just brought a minelab 11"double d coil brand new for a great price from Mickybee here in for sale section.
1462874134_double_dd_coil.jpg

photo is generic one from ebay ads due to for sale post not having pics

I bought a bag of Dilligaf today best buy all year...infact best buy in 2years...honestly should have thought about it earlier.
Its cheap and full of senseless fun go buy one now i recommend it. ;)

yobskin said:
I bought a bag of Dilligaf today best buy all year...infact best buy in 2years...honestly should have thought about it earlier.

Well done Yobs

On a bad day I always have a supply of N.A.F.I. (No Ambition and F##k all Interest)

It doesn't help but it's an excuse to wallow......if you need to 8.( 8.( 8.( 8.(

Thanks fellas. Allan beat me to it mate. We've both been talking about therm for some time. Maybe its a case of good minds think alike :p haha

yobskin said:
Hey yobs how much $$$ was the bag , was it a big or little bag , were did you get it , is there any more ???
You cannot just say you got one :eek:
We the rest of the group may what Naa need one :|
Coz you never know when a Dilligaf may be needed ;)

Latest posts