Today I BOUGHT

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NEL Storm & AT Pro 8x5 coils for some fun!!!

1458352559_image.jpeg

1458352581_image.jpeg

Now the wait for the delivery van..... :| :| :|

Mike :D

Picked up my near new GPX4500 today, nice bloke who sold it to me, as I was driving away, he chased me, and gave me his pick!
Came with a leather box cover with velcro on the side, and the 2 coils the new units come with, recipts and dvd. He said he only used it about 6 times, and it looks like thats all its done.
Was bought new on the 16th december last year! Paid $2900 so im stoked, new from dealer here in Darwin $4199, no extras.

1458527546_20130703_0005071.jpg
Shes only 3 months old!
Tried it out in the back yard for the last hour.
Too unstable unfortunatly, emi in the built up area. TDI I have to compare with, is much more stable in the built up area, however, in the bush, I think the GPX will be better, especially depth, which I find the TDI lacks a bit. Did play with timings and auto track a bit, sure when im in the field, Ill do better.Thanks for the comments, im pretty happy with the deal.....untill my wife finds out!

Good stuff davent. You'll love the 45 out in the field. Had mine for a year or so now and love it. Mines goes nuts in suburbia as well. Cancel mode is about the only chance you have if ya wanna play with it at home. Will still sing on coins etc.

Latest posts