Dithering Heights - a story of two men's struggle with dithering

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I asked for and got an AR Drone for my birthday back in April.

I wanted it especially for recording the Ditherer and my prospecting adventures. It was the Ophir overflight segment that really convinced me I NEEDED to have one.

As for the Ditherer's Miller Table, I can't wait to get it out to Ophir and run some proper concentrates through it and see how well it works.

I shall take some more footage of it when I do, that's if you guys don't find 7 minutes of gripping Miller Table action too demanding. People have said in the past that they find the Miller Table Cinematics very confronting, and almost too real. People feel challenged and they feel that the emotional rollercoaster they go through while viewing the Miller Table is just too mentally and emotionally draining.

I understand some of the critics felt that the Palm D'or prize at the Cannes Film Festival has been waiting, holding it's breath - in anticipation of a Miller Table Film of such breathtaking quality, but it's you folks, the adoring fossicking proletariat, that keep me filming black sand slowly washing off a green table. What can I say, I am humbled.

Thanks Ditherfans for your kind words..... ;)

Awesome videos so well done Congratulations Ditherer n Son! Cant wait to see more! :)

Crutching Fence Posts! I love it!

See what you mean about the field modification to the feeder box. Noted for when and if I get around to completing my rocker box.

Cheers, Tone

Another top notch bit of entertainment there Ditherer. Great to see the banker stretched to a Long Tom :eek: and I'm sure not a single flake would pass over the end of that.

Looking forward to the next one guys.

Cheers Wal.