Jupiter Creek / Echunga SA books and maps

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got down to JC yesterday for a few hours repeating what I did last year after a big rain . The paths down to the sluice dam become creeks so low and slow with the SDC , picked up a couple of fly specs .05 and .08 gm amongst tiny bird shot thrown up
1475278890_image.jpg

Wishfull said:
You really do have yourself tuned into the sdc haven't you :)

Reckon I spend more time with the SDC than I do to my wife , you learn the language after a while :D

Anyone heading or want to head to a Goodfield this weekend? Heading down Friday morning if anyones about lets get on the gold :trophy:

Whys that odd may I ask? I didnt join to Shit stir as you put it Mbasko. Ive been metal detecting for the last 16 years! Just thought to see if anyones about! This is the best time to get out metal detecting dont you think to get away from all this shit?? But yeah cheers for the friendly welcome

Why's that odd?
Have you been living under a rock?
Federal & State Governments have already said no non-essential travel.
It's not a good time to get away.

Further to that they reiterated this afternoon:
"PM says these are only reasons to leave home:
A) shopping for essential supplies
B) medical care or compassionate needs
C) exercise
D) work + education
Also, strong advice - people aged 70 and over should stay at home and self-isolate."

Driving 50/100/200/300 or more km's to go detecting won't be deemed as "exercise"! If you stay locally to your main residence it should be ok but they have said no non-essential travel numerous times.

Now is not the time to be organising meet ups especially as a first up post. Be a bit sensible please. Who in their right mind would meet up with some random off a bloody forum at the moment?
Put up a post in "Introduce Yourself" & wait until things settle down then you might get a better reception.

Latest posts