Building the Kreekeeda 300 and 250

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

20x

scott
Reaction score
Cut and folded the re-boiling sluice shells ready for welding. All good so far :cool:

1414919393_sluice_folds.jpg

Haha 20x in the lab, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with mate, putting all those ideas to work. Good stuff.

Hopper shells cut and folded...all good so far :cool:

1415419515_hopper_shells_side.jpg

1415419551_hopper_shell_above.jpg

Exploded views of the shells :cool:

1415419656_exploded_view_above.jpg

1415419688_exploded_view_side.jpg

Tools used so far and new tools for the next stage of the build :cool:

1415419796_new_tools.jpg

Materials for next stage of the build :cool:

1415419846_materials.jpg

Goldtarget said:
Can't seem to find the pre order form? Just pm it through.

still got HEAPS to do on this mate, i just cut the alloy spray bars in and now the hopper looks sorta like an alloy inflatable dingy :lol: .

All my idea's and bits and pieces of everyones idea's and designs from this forum are going into it...the frankenstien banker :lol:

Awesome 20 ive always wanted tp build tge bars Into the hopper but for fear of clogs leaned away from it. I reckon tgis thing will destroy clay.

well it is really a credit to you be nice to see it finished well done so far 20x

thanks for the posative comments fella's..im glad ya's like it so far..more modifycations to come yet ;)

update on my situation....

i have just waited 4 days for fabricator number 2 to weld up hopper number 1. come back thursday he says and it will be all done sweet mate. i get there this arvo and and this other bloke starts handing me my hopper parts and nothing got done. more time wasted!!!!!!!!

ive been stressing my guts out hoping this guy wouldnt make a mistake like the last.

i was planning on doing a 1-2 week recon to places like tuena and aldorado in approx 2 weeks time but because mrs water has done something really wrong i wont be returning back to Qld. so buying a tig to do it myself is out of the question at the moment.

i was wondering if there is anyone here that has an ally tig and can help a bloke out bringing these HB's to life???...i have coin!

Latest posts