Non explosive demolition agent

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArmstrongIndustries

Armstrong Industries
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Who has used this type of product?
I'm importing direct from a manufacturer so seeking peoples opinions and thoughts.

gcause said:
dwt said:
used it underground and on surface, the key i found with the stuff is clean water, and following the supplied instructions :8 , hahaa
Step 1. Strike match on blue touch paper to light;
Step 2. Apply lit match to fuse;
Step 3. RUN LIKE HELL!!!!! :D

I never meet the man, but there was a guy over in Heathcote Vic who was well known for finding large amounts of gold, on surface and below ground, practically was a living legend for it, he is also in one of Doug Stones books, apparently so "the story goes" he and a friend had sank a shaft and were 3 drive cuts in and were taking they're next cut, about ready to fire they had made the fuse to short, he didnt quite make it out of the hole when it fired, and the pressure of the blast popped him out of the hole and flat on his back, no injuy's, but my friend said, he looked like a cork that popped out of a champange bottle :lol:
My mate still laugh's about it know, bet those guys back then would of loved this stuff :)

Latest posts