starting up /remining a old mine

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hunting the yellow said:
Love it !
That's funny, I'm sending this lot off for an assay tomorrow.
The ore looks surprisingly familiar? Hmmm are you jumping my claim striker?
1412244139_image.jpg

4.5kgs should do it hey?
1412244194_image.jpg

Ryan27 said:
now sorry to confuse everyone me n ryan are mining soon togeather but if anyone was interested i found this old mine and ritch reef in 2011 by accedent when exploreing the old gold mines :)

Great pics, hope the results are promising for you guys, you fellas earn every bit of that Gold and deserve it. Well done, be careful!

It would be jaw dropping at times with what the old timers would have left behind as "Not worth the trouble" :cool:

PaulFritz said:
It looks like you have a good gram/t ratio there Ryan
On a visual inspection the reef seems to be sensational. However before we get ahead of ourselves I am going to send them to a lab to give us a better assessment of what is in the wall. This particular mine needs some serious upfront investment to get it right for any production. So before I throw money down the hole, I wouldn't mind finding out if the upside is worth the risk.
My instinct says that this reef is rich ! I feel we are not talking grams to the ton, rather ounces to the ton.
Some mines in this area recorded 500 plus ounces to the ton. So the possibilities are very high considering the reef runs East to West and the ore is somewhat different to other systems in the area. HYT has certainly discovered an anomaly. :D

Ryan27 said:
PaulFritz said:
It looks like you have a good gram/t ratio there Ryan
On a visual inspection the reef seems to be sensational. However before we get ahead of ourselves I am going to send them to a lab to give us a better assessment of what is in the wall. This particular mine needs some serious upfront investment to get it right for any production. So before I throw money down the hole, I wouldn't mind finding out if the upside is worth the risk.
My instinct says that this reef is rich ! I feel we are not talking grams to the ton, rather ounces to the ton.
Some mines in this area recorded 500 plus ounces to the ton. So the possibilities are very high considering the reef runs East to West and the ore is somewhat different to other systems in the area. HYT has certainly discovered an anomaly. :D

yeah only on a visual but :( ;) ;)

Latest posts