Pentax lenses and accessories!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben78

Ben
Reaction score
Numerous Pentax related items for sale. Only selling to fund a move to 35mm format. All items in excellent and working order. All items are located in Tamworth and prices include postage. Payment in person, via paypal or bank deposit please.

FA50 f1.4 Prime lens. Fantastic heavy built lens. Focus is smooth and glass is clean and clear. I have used this since I bought it used in 2005 and have taken thousands of images with it. For smooth creamy bokeh you can't go wrong with a fast 50. Item condition is good. It is well used but not damaged in any way. There is marks and light scratches on the body. Price $275

FA100 f2.8 Macro Prime. Sensational lens, absolutely fantastic images from this workhorse of the Pentax Macro world. Some of my best photos have come from this lens since I bought it new in 2005, it is equally at home up in the face of a jumping spider or getting back for amazing portraits. Focusing is fast and accurate and this model has built in focus limiter for the more difficult to focus on subjects. External condition is excellent due to being always kept in its cosy snug soft case, however the internal isn't quite as good. There is a fine haze over one of the internal elements. It is very difficult to see and lighting and angle has to be *just right* but it is there and I want you to know. TBH I see no degradation of image sharpness or contrast from this minor blemish, however I have priced accordingly. Someone will get a stellar performer in this macro lens. Price $290

Genuine Pentax D-BG4 grip. Get the weatherproof advantage. This grip is in excellent condition except for a scratch on the base from a tripod mount. Includes a genuine D-Li90 battery and the AA battery insert. Suits Pentax K7 and K5 series. Really improves the handling of the camera and portrait mode becomes a breeze. The battery insert includes a holder for spare SD card. Price $130

Asahi Pentax Takumar-A 2x Teleconverter. Excellent condition except for a tiny (tiny) mark on the rear element. This converter includes A contacts for full transmission of aperture data. I personally think it works quite well for a budget end converter. For tight macro work I am unable to see any loss of image quality. Price $35

Sigma 24mm f2.8 Super-Wide II - A fairly rare lens that gives a very pleasing 35mm equivalent on Pentax DSLRs. A contacts for fully auto control the only let down is it is not auto focus. That said, the focus throw is long and smooth. Also has a competent macro focusing distance of 18 cm to give 1:4 ratio. The lens has a minor oddity, there is a light smudge on the inside of one element, almost like a cleaning smudge. The original owner claims it was never taken down to be cleaned - I like to think it was a error in judgement from the assembler in Japan (ha!). Super sharp at f2.8 and only gets better from there. Price $130

Sigma DC 17-70 2.8-4 Macro HSM OS - Less common version with built in OS. Why do I want OIS you ask? Well, because digital stabilisation in video doesn't cut it, because in some situations it can outperform IBIS, and because the image in the viewfinder is stabilised - you can get a better idea of focus when the image is stable. Can be switched off to avoid IBIS conflicts, A/M focus switch on the lens body means you get the option to use 'Catch in Focus' mode, and you also get reliable quiet and FAST autofocus. This lens is in excellent condition and comes in Sigma soft pouch. Price $290

Sigma EF-500 DG Super flash - High power external flash with built in PTTL. The 'Super' model includes high speed sync to allow fill flash whilst keeping your lens wide open outdoors and also has wireless sync allowing the onboard flash of your body to control the offboard flash. Comes in original Sigma pouch and is in very good condition. Price $125

All prices include postage - nearly everyone knows a Pentax photographer out there, here is an opportunity to get some high end gear at well below new prices. The original sell price of the FA100 was $1555!!!

1410866003_fa50f1.4.jpg

1410866003_fa100f2.8macro.jpg

1410866003_sigma24miniwideii.jpg

1410866003_sigma1770hsmos.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts