Minelab Commander 18 inch Coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WalnLiz

Wal nLiz
Reaction score
Cutting down on my coil range as it's getting too large. This coil is hardly used and would suit a new coil buyer. Cover plate has a few scratches but main coil is as new condition. Rec. retail price is $450. Selling for $190 plus freight if outside of Canberra. Send PM if you're interested.

Cheers,
Wal

1410426450_img_2136_1280x960.jpg

That's a good buy Wal. How do you think it would run on an Whites SPP Wal..haha. :)

Maybe an inch or two on the larger side mate... :D :D :D . Certainly a must size for anyone with a GPX.

Hi Wal, I'll take that coil if it's still available and you can get it to Perth within a week.
Cheers
Mick

Send me a PM Mick. Aust Post are pretty good with their overnight transport. Surprised you haven't already got one living so close to the WA goldfields mate. :eek:

Cheers Wal.

Coil sold...with a guarantee it will produce on it's first outing.... ;) Looking forward to a few pics Mick.

I have a good feeling about the place I'm heading off to Wal, I'm pretty sure I will have some decent pics to post. Just hope my beginners luck holds out:)

From our discussion I'm quietly confident that you will soon have some pics which will be the envy of many members on the forum. ;) Best of luck out there Mick.

Cheers Wal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts