emerald cutting

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody, After my first prospecting month, I have found some emeralds, I am in kalgoorlie and it's impossible to find a cutters. Some people have a good plan for clean and cut the emeralds or know who can tell me the value of the stuff ? (all of the jewelers and rock shop know nothing and tell me nothing and the only lapidary shop close some month ago ) thank you

Im currently advising the opal miners in your region and have designed special polishing systems for cutting there material.
you will need to PM me for contact details.I haven't cut a lot of emerald and all that I have has been treated in some way.

Regards Tony

I will do this now. The first quality is just send to an australian cutters in perth. The third quality was sent to lamberts in thailand 2 week ago. picture come back. I wait my chelsea filter because we have some green beryl inside.

W6mrLc.jpg

the yellow and the black is just dirt glue on this, it is not inside the cristal. we try oxalic acid but the dirt don't moove. it is hard to clean and too long with a tooth pick

Latest posts