Minelab F1A4 Control Box Covers For Sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mozzie1957

Wayne Blyton
Reaction score
F1A4 Canvas Control Box Cover

Heavy duty canvas covers, with inbuilt base, for sale
All F1A4 owners (myself included) are aware that the F1A4 is not the most stable unit when placed on the ground. I know I certainly got
tired of having my machine, if I wasn't careful, toppling over every time I put it on the ground.
So I designed this cover with an inbuilt base that adds to the stability of the unit when it's put down. Stops that annoying sideways topple.
The covers are quilted to help protect your valuable asset.
A velcro patch has been added, to the side of the cover, to assist if attaching a booster/battery pack.

As these covers are made to order please allow me a couple of days to 'get them off the press'.

Please inform me as to right or left-handed? Funny as it sounds, for a cover, but it is important as to the placement of the velcro pad on the side of the cover and, ultimately, the side a booster or battery may hang.
I also need to know if you've had the control box reversed on the shaft, as some do when modifying, so correct fitment can be ensured.

Colours available are grey, green or light khaki,

$45 includes Oz-wide postage.
1408969310_img_0741.jpg

1408969342_img_0740.jpg

Having mine modded to level 2 as we speak. Looks like a good cover. Mine came with some sort of army cover...is that different?

Hi Peter who is doing the mods on the f1a4. I will be interested In what you think of it when you get it back . I have been looking for one with no mods .regards john :)

old hand said:
Hi Peter who is doing the mods on the f1a4. I will be interested In what you think of it when you get it back . I have been looking for one with no mods .regards john :)

Ismael Jones in Perth. Yes I will be keen to get her back to see how she performs.

hey mozzie

can I get one those covers made up. I seen on ebay but thought you make more money not going through them.
Let me know if you watching this thread. Cant believe how much scratches i already got.

Im right handed and have reversed the control box so that battery end is closest to the fore arm support. I have a booster to.
Grey would be my colour of choice.
Im in wa, let me know how you'd prefer me to pay.

flashhunter said:
hey mozzie

can I get one those covers made up. I seen on ebay but thought you make more money not going through them.
Let me know if you watching this thread. Cant believe how much scratches i already got.

Im right handed and have reversed the control box so that battery end is closest to the fore arm support. I have a booster to.
Grey would be my colour of choice.
Im in wa, let me know how you'd prefer me to pay.
Emailed u :)

Twapster said:
Having mine modded to level 2 as we speak. Looks like a good cover. Mine came with some sort of army cover...is that different?

The cover that comes with them is a bag that'll let you hip or shoulder mount the control box. My covers are for the control unit itself, and designed to help the control box 'stand' when put on the ground. Cheers.

just got mine off ebay, wish I had seen this thread!! Anyway, I am very happy with it and would recommend happily. cheers all :p

I am now doing these with a pinpointer holder if required. The holders will take Minelab, Garrett and Nokta pinpointers.
If you want a holder fitted to the cover please add $10 to the purchase price of the cover. Thanks

1412924151_pointer.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts