have now caught the bug

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I am Brady and I am from airlie beach. My old man and I went having a look at the country side around proserpine the other week and happened to find a nice little creek to sit by and have a beer only to remember that we had the pan in the car after only 2 pans boom bit of colour now I'm hooked. Would like to thank everyone for the kindness and knowledge, I think I will have a lot more questions to come.

Cheers

G'day Brady -beauty another Qld'er. Hope you find a lot more of the yella. I love that part of the world especially Ellis Beach-perfect, and the road to Port Douglas-fantastic.
Enjoy the forum.

Gold fever is a hard disease to beat, can only be treated by finding more gold. Enjoy the forum plenty of info to help you with your battle. Cheers Balx

Welcome Brandy, good to see another Queenslander we are building numbers. Good luck with the yellow
and your not to far from some good spots. Just head NWW and you never know.

Cheers

Welcome fellow QUEENSLANDER!!! ;) good to hear that you found some colour close to home. Happy Hunting with the new gear, it only gets more addictive.

Cheers, Ron.

I'm in Mackay mate if you are ever keen for a scratch up your way or down my way mate.

Latest posts