Update on the New, Compact Crusher

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ryan,
Good on you mate.
It is my understanding that it is near impossible to patent a principle.
Take for example a petrol motor.
No matter who manufactures it, The principle operation is not owned by any one. what is protected is the design of the motor's controls ie "Software"
Your Hammer mill works on a principle of rotateing chains etc.
Tell me this one, If you designed a square barrel on the same principle, would that infringe some ones design or principle.
If there is a varience over 10%, a patent does not apply.
Any way, Just keep the creative juices flowing mate. I can not afford your hammer mill yet but will before long. :)

Thanks for the update Ryan and the very diplomatic points of view. If you wish the posts on this thread to continue as prior to Cobra Crushers' input please let me know.

Should we be "back to usual" could I please ask members to not elaborate on Cobra Crushers' posts, as it is Ryans' product that is the main centre of attention and all correspondence should be directed to the original topic.

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Thanks for the update Ryan and the very diplomatic points of view. If you wish the posts on this thread to continue as prior to Cobra Crushers' input please let me know.

Should we be "back to usual" could I please ask members to not elaborate on Cobra Crushers' posts, as it is Ryans' product that is the main centre of attention and all correspondence should be directed to the original topic.

Cheers Wal.
Thanks Wal
And thank you again to my prospecting friends.
I feel that it is important to allow manufacturers of products from every country to be apart of this forum.
The more united we are the more difficult it is for lobby groups to erode our rights !
I welcome CobraCrusher to join in on all topics here. I hope that we can move past our differences and help a complete stranger find some gold.
With a bit of luck, that stranger will catch gold fever and we both sell more crushers. :)
I also ask all members to welcome also.
And if CobraCrusher posts a topic, that you don't feel any reservation on getting involved in positive discussion.
I plan to post some more on Crushers including my next project/s.
In the photo below I have a 2 x 240 volt electric motors one has a reduction gear box.
The reduction gear box is for a 5 stamp head crusher ( the primary ) looking to reduce the reef to 25mm minus
The electric motor, dare I say it? :8 rotary impact crusher ( tertiary ) chasing powder 40 mesh minus
And as for the concentrates ?
Stay tuned....?
1410955384_image.jpg

Well said Ryan and thanks for the diplomacy. Looking forward to your input on your current crusher and can't wait to see what's in the pipeline with the new projects.

Cheers Wal.

I would love to welcome cobracrusher to be active on the forum so long as they are willing to add positively to the topics. Always room for more people that can offer advice/input and there is a ready market waiting here for them when their next great idea comes about. In their defence it is easy to see similarities between things you are very familiar with and new things that come along. I hope that is all that this will come down to, a simple misconception that in time will add a valued new member to the community.

Hi Ryan
I would like to contact you re the crusher but don't have 10 posts yet :(
How can I go about this?
Thanks

Hey Ryan, great looking machine.
Im keen to buy one off you. Does the cheaper price still apply?
I would like the whole package including angle grinder.
Email me "personal contact details removed as per forum policy"
Im in Melbourne.

These look like the cobra rock crushers from the states. I like how you have 3 sets of chains instead of two. What is the starting price of your angle grinder crusher? The cobra runs $500, its a tad to much for me right now. Can you ship to Canada?

Hi Ryan - sorry for bumping an old post - where can I get hold of one of your crushers? I've searched everywhere but with no luck. Cheers

Not trying to add fuel to the fire regarding Cobra Crushers but I bought one, albeit secondhand lightly used and its a POS.
So I facebook messaged, emailed enquiring the bearing they used and why, why it was set up the way it was(torgue points that cause bearing failure) and so on.
I waited and waited, no reply.

So I fixed it myself, improved on it and removed all the weaknesses.
Before I could address the weakness issues, I had to send it to a local welder as when I opened the box from the USA, there were pinholes in the welds that needed rewelding ASAP. It was only used once over there.

Waited for 2 months various times, for my amusement only, I would repeat questions and add that there customer service personnel need sacking.(this was after fixing it)
No replies.

I have all the messages sent to their Facebook site and emails via computer (if Cobra Crushers take issue with this post)
Buy Aussie you wont go wrong and you will get a response from an Aussie manufacturer as we are a small market and community.
Bad news travels fast in our game, good news slower.
Oz

Since1981 said:
Hi Ryan - sorry for bumping an old post - where can I get hold of one of your crushers? I've searched everywhere but with no luck. Cheers

Email Ryan or PM him when you have over 10 posts up. I did see some of these types of crushers at the Coiltek Gold Centre in Maryborough, whether they are the same ones made by Ryan, I'm not sure. :)

Hey Ryan

As usual, very well said, polite, eloquent, business like and positive.

Thank you

Bazz

Thanks, Goldpick. I'll check out the Coiltek MB site - and that should also bring up 10! Cheers

Please refrain from using this forum to directly naming and shaming a manufacturer if you have a problem.
There are other avenues for this and in here is not the place for it. :)

When I have some spare time I will respond. Im not here to entertain you Frank. Like I asked. Could all RESPECTABLE members refrain from comment until I have a chance to give my side of the story. In the meantime I have more important things to occupy my life with.
Regards Ryan

Latest posts