Update on the New, Compact Crusher

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ag Man said:
I'm keen on one.
I do have a couple of questions though.
The grinder that comes with it, that still comes with the standard grinding attachments? My current grinder is sounding sad & is about 24yrs old...
Also how many Watts is the grinder?
Hi Ag Man
Yes it comes with all the goodies, cutting discs 6 yr trade warranty the case in the above photo.
The big box in the first photo is the complete package.
Edit 1100 watts
1410700585_image.jpg

Bugger.
The generator i have is only rated at 850Watts & I was hoping to run it off that.
My current 4&1/2" grinder is only 700Watts & the genny powers it no probs.
Hmm...
That throws a spanner in the works for me :(

I understand your concern.
I have a 4kva genset. Too heavy for prospecting and too underpowered for commercial works
I really need two. 2kva. And 10kva
However I have been collecting samples, labelling them and crushing at home.
This suits me pretty well, I get to crush a little here and a little there.
It is hard to find time to commit to my love of gold.
I will be making a larger unit run off a stationary motor for those who want to crush on site, however the price will be considerably higher. I have a fair bit of R&D ahead of me before that is ready.

Looks like you copied CobraCrusher.com grinder powered and everything My friend has one says it works awomse and he's seen others try and copy em but that they always burn up or never work quite right. I'm curious, what is your warranty for your crusher and how much does it weigh?

Ryan27 said:
Matt80 said:
Ahh so that's it then, your too busy 'testing it' to actually make more :)
Anyone would think your more interested in finding gold then welding...

Well when your ready to let the rest of us in on 'testing' them then u can put me on the list of buyers.

The down side, it is slim pickings off the mullock heap.
My next project is a stamp head battery crusher as a primary,

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1074/1409877401_image.jpg

i would be interested in the battery stamp mill :) but ill make up some plans tonight i was thinking 4 or 6 head stamp :) the head part 50kg each ? and be able to crush rock the size of a foot ball ? maybe ? :cool:

ps ill email you tonight about it :)

UltimateProspector said:
Looks like you copied CobraCrusher.com grinder powered and everything My friend has one says it works awomse and he's seen others try and copy em but that they always burn up or never work quite right. I'm curious, what is your warranty for your crusher and how much does it weigh?

As long as there's no patent of copyright type thing on the design/idea, I don't think there's a problem.
They look like a great tool tho!

they ahve a patent on their "rock hammer" otherwise it would be very hard to patent the overall idea. lets crush some rocks ....

G0lddigg@ said:
they ahve a patent on their "rock hammer" otherwise it would be very hard to patent the overall idea. lets crush some rocks ....
I studied intellectual property. I also have a patent attorney that does work for me from time to time.
Any patent would have to be an international patent. My guess is they would have to sell approx 8000 rock crushers to cover the bill. Some things are really not worth the effort. If it is going to change human behaviour on mass, then yes!! ( eg iPhone)
Prospecting in Australia is not exactly like boating or gardening as far as pastimes are concerned.

Hunting the yellow said:
Ryan27 said:
Matt80 said:

Well when your ready to let the rest of us in on 'testing' them then u can put me on the list of buyers.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/1074/1409877401_image.jpg

i would be interested in the battery stamp mill :) but ill make up some plans tonight i was thinking 4 or 6 head stamp :) the head part 50kg each ? and be able to crush rock the size of a foot ball ? maybe ? :cool:

ps ill email you tonight about it :)
I'm already onto it.
Just been to the honda motor shop :D

Ryan27 said:
G0lddigg@ said:
I studied intellectual property. I also have a patent attorney that does work for me from time to time.
Any patent would have to be an international patent. My guess is they would have to sell approx 8000 rock crushers to cover the bill. Some things are really not worth the effort. If it is going to change human behaviour on mass, then yes!! ( eg iPhone)
Prospecting in Australia is not exactly like boating or gardening as far as pastimes are concerned.

I agree i've spent some time working under a patent lawyer in QLD the overall cost of consultation and submission would be cost prohibitive entirely.

Hence why you always see "Patent pending " otherwise known as complete bulltwat " AKA : I don't have the funds to pay for a patent but I'll throw that on and hopefully nobody will check !

elrodeo said:
Hence why you always see "Patent pending " otherwise known as complete bulltwat " AKA : I don't have the funds to pay for a patent but I'll throw that on and hopefully nobody will check !
Absolutely!
If I am developing a product that may have a conflict of interest with IP, I will simply check with IP Australia.
Patent Pending doesn't guarantee a patent will be awarded either.
Your right, most people use the term Patent Pending to try and keep the competitors away.
However you can still sell into a market pleading ignorance until a patent breech has been enforced.
Basically patents are expensive to implement and very expensive to protect and enforce.

Ryan27 said:
Matt80 said:

Ok you caught me out ! :8
Here is some of the ore that I am sampling.
One of these samples is going 3oz to the ton Mmmm
Coupled with an electric impact crusher as my tertiary. My budget is $800. I will keep you all posted.
The Compact Crusher is awesome, it has allowed me to determine in a short time frame wether the mine or reef I am sampling is worth further attention.

Nice!! :)

I am definitely interested but my funds are tied up at present for 7 weeks. Then I'll be good to get one, if you can still match existing offer. Would also need postage quote to 3810. Thanks

dave14110 said:
I am definitely interested but my funds are tied up at present for 7 weeks. Then I'll be good to get one, if you can still match existing offer. Would also need postage quote to 3810. Thanks
PM sent with postage quote.

I feel that if we post anything Under this Topic we may be looking like a bully. I assure you that we are not bullies. The owner of this Company Richard Hansen has had so many product ripped off, simulated and out right copied that once a proof of concept is completed we immediately file a Patent and International Intellectual Property filings as well. This unit design is covered by a previous IP Filing by countries that honor IP Filings... and currently Australia and the US have such an agreement.

Understand that Richard Hanson Mining has spent hundreds and thousands on R&D and overseas product are sold by Authorized Distributors. An Authorized Distributor must make a sizable financial investment in product in order to become re-sellers.

When a product is copied it not only hurts our bottom line but the re-seller now must compete with someone who just knocks off an idea and benefits financially from the Money, Time and Effort that Richard Hansen Mining has spent in developing a product for market. Authorized Distributor Acquisition Cost for our product is almost $12,000 per distributor. When a intellectual product is infringed upon it cost the company more than just a few sales.

We would like to discuss this Infringement Issue with you before we, or our authorized dealer for your country, takes any legal action.

We would prefer some kind of licensing agreement instead of having our Distributor in Australia file legal papers on our behalf.

Sincerely,
Christopher Sciullo
[email protected]

PS. Please do not take this lightly.

CobraCrusher said:
I feel that if we post anything Under this Topic we may be looking like a bully. I assure you that we are not bullies. The owner of this Company Richard Hansen has had so many product ripped off, simulated and out right copied that once a proof of concept is completed we immediately file a Patent and International Intellectual Property filings as well. This unit design is covered by a previous IP Filing by countries that honor IP Filings... and currently Australia and the US have such an agreement.

Understand that Richard Hanson Mining has spent hundreds and thousands on R&D and overseas product are sold by Authorized Distributors. An Authorized Distributor must make a sizable financial investment in product in order to become re-sellers.

When a product is copied it not only hurts our bottom line but the re-seller now must compete with someone who just knocks off an idea and benefits financially from the Money, Time and Effort that Richard Hansen Mining has spent in developing a product for market. Authorized Distributor Acquisition Cost for our product is almost $12,000 per distributor. When a intellectual product is infringed upon it cost the company more than just a few sales.

We would like to discuss this Infringement Issue with you before we, or our authorized dealer for your country, takes any legal action.

We would prefer some kind of licensing agreement instead of having our Distributor in Australia file legal papers on our behalf.

Sincerely,
Christopher Sciullo
[email protected]

PS. Please do not take this lightly.
Please send Ip applications and dates to me via private message. Also any relevant documentation. If we are in any breach of Australian intellectual property laws I will withdraw from sale until this issue can be resolved.
Please note I am aware that rotary impact crushers have been in service longer than the cobra crusher.
There would have to be significant technological advancement's for IP Australia to issue a patent on this concept.
I respect the fact that if Richard Hansen Mining has in fact got a registered patent on this product the next step would be for a
Patent attorney to work with IP Australia to see if the two crushers are identical.( looking at the photo you supplied I can already see significant differences.
I would much prefer to resolve this privately.
Regards
Ryan

Latest posts