⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dang it ozzii... you're making me jealous... I've moved up to the area now (as of about 2 months ago)... and though I'm now only about half hour away... I haven't had a chance to get out there and do some prospecting (looking after family and such).
I'd be over the moon with that picker... as much as I'm jealous I look forward to seeing your next bit... just leave some for me ok? ;)

Thanks Blennus, was pretty happy to see it in the pan, just need to find some more now.
Plenty of good area's around here, it shouldn't take you to long to find a few hopefully & if you're going to head up Creswick way then you're in with a good chance. I've only looked in a couple of spots & haven't really panned a great deal, just testing mainly, might get lucky & find a good patch.

Thanks for showing your pics ! Nice Ozziii

crumpy said:
Nice work ozziii great size picker! Went down creswick last weekend my usual hole is now well underwater though

Crumpy,

Gives a great opportunity to get on to some new spots, either that or put on the snorkel n flippers :D
Daylesford was the same on the weekend too

Hill End this week, not very productive but good to get out atlast. 0.13g for the bigger bit.

1463731701_20160517_143046.jpg

Had the chance to head out to Slaty Creek (Creswick) The weather held out till it was time to grab the kids so have to be happy.
More rain now so the puddles are surely growing
1464171425_image.jpg

1464171727_image.jpg

First time in a new spot and moved 6-8 buckets for a little show.
1464171556_image.jpg

Chunkier than sailors creek but nothing too crazy

Latest posts