⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nundle NSW couple of pickers :)

1368168733_image.jpg

Hey golddigg,
Glendon is on private property and caters for prospectors and 4wding. I think it is about 1600 acres or something like that, plenty of ground to dig on.
Nice bit of gold you got also, not to forget that other nice from the Nundle area, its amazing to think just how much gold we small time scratcher actually pull outa the ground.
Well done everyone.
Cheers
Brad....

1369193353_image.jpg

Hey golddigg. Thanks for the info re the yarrowee. Went there the other day and found this little nugget and the usual fly pooh size gold. Found some good flow to use my bazooka sluice. But wil have to find a better place to park next time.

Thanks again. Dave

Here are a few tiddlers I have detected in between chemistry and maths for the last couple days.

f7819dae5bcb5eb82f5aaf6232484627.jpg

The biggest is 0.6g , smallest 0.05g, all found on mullock heaps with the trusty hoover 5k and 11"mono.

DD

Good little study break there DD. Hope to be doing the same over Halls Creek in 6 weeks time. Might leave the studying at home though. best of luck out there in the wilderness mate.

Cheers wal. :)

nice haul there DD, glad to see ya made it back over there mate say hi to dudette and digger dog from us.
Cheers
Skip

Thanks guys, I have all my exams starting next week so will be able to get stuck into it after that :)

DD

Latest posts