⭐ Alluvial Show n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fantastic work DD and GR! Love seeing nice returns and people rewarded for a bit of hard labor.

Look at it this way Wal... if Liz can get those pieces of petrified wood into the 4X4 easily then you'll have absolutely no worries when you get onto those exceptionally large Hand Of Faith or Welcome Stranger-sized nuggets! :D

Cheers,
Shauno.

Hey Shauno...I Think you'll see me doing Lizs' hysterical song and dance acts if ever I'm in that situation....don't know if I'm quite that optimistic though...Cheers Wal. :)

hello i went to kilkivan to try my luck with a river sluice on saturday spent about 5 hours feeding it gravel i cleaned it out every hour the pic shows what i got :(
has any one else tryed kilkivan and done better?

P1040964_zps01fab180.jpg

I should have sat a 5cent next to mine so you could see how small it is .its flour gold .
Mick would love to know your spot where you got that ;)

High,

The mention of Limestone creek came up in this thread. Is it a trib. of Tuena creek?
JML

jml said:
High,

The mention of Limestone creek came up in this thread. Is it a trib. of Tuena creek?
JML

Yey mate...it joins Tuena creek just outside the town on the Crookwell side...Cheers Wal. ;)

Thanks Palmer digger, our first go at a highbanker not sure of weight as we dont own scales as yet and are curious too! Thanks for the welcome!

WalnLiz said:
Got to love that Turon River Jenmal...some great looking gold there mate..Best of luck on the next . Cheers Wal. :)

Thanks Wal heading to Tuena next!! Havent been before but have heard some good reports from people we have met along the way! Any gold is good gold!!! Cheers Jenny n Mal

Thanks Ten ounce Tone, any colour is good colour!!!

It's very addictive once you start thats for sure! :)

Latest posts