You are not logged in.

• Register to access all forum features  

PMAV
Association
Association
18 July 2014 11:38 am

Gidday members, our next meeting will be held at the Notley camping ground, Whipstick national Park Bendigo on Saturday 26th July and would love to meet new members out there.

We will meet around 9 am, then out for a swing, then back to camp around 12.15 pm for a meeting and to discuss up coming raffles and make sure you bring some cash with you for the current raffle that is going.

We will also be discussing out proposed clean up day and Wombat will be attending to discuss this more

See you all out there

Cheers

Lynnie Hindle
PMAV Bendigo
President

Mungass
19 July 2014 08:23 pm

was gunna head across , but seen its not dog friendly , too bad , jed pmav ne branch

PMAV
Association
Association
20 July 2014 10:24 am

Hi there Mungass,

Yes its not dog friendly, but if you could get someone to look after your dogs, it would be great to meet you out there.

Cheers

Lynnie

Mungass
20 July 2014 04:04 pm

1405832479_image.jpg

What leave me behind ?
Not on your life Lynnie ! I love goin goldin !
Regards York Park Tanan Black , Tanan. For short !
Besides I was there when dad got a bit last week so I say
We are partners ! big_smile big_smile

dwt
22 July 2014 08:50 am

Yep Im in smile

swing it..dig it...wash it...pan it...LOVE IT..

PMAV
Association
Association
22 July 2014 09:52 am

dwt wrote:

Yep Im in smile

Looking forward to seeing you there dwt smile
Let me know if if you need a map for location of the Notley camping ground, whipstick

Cheers

Lynnie

PMAV
Association
Association
22 July 2014 11:16 am

Mungass wrote:

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com.au … _image.jpg

What leave me behind ?
Not on your life Lynnie ! I love goin goldin !
Regards York Park Tanan Black , Tanan. For short !
Besides I was there when dad got a bit last week so I say
We are partners ! big_smile big_smile

Awe he is an awesome dog and yes unfortunately there are rules for dogs in our National and regional parks. We have two foxies that come out most days with us, but we detect in a State park, where they are allowed.

Cheers

Lynnie

Mungass
22 July 2014 04:33 pm

yup do the same and only stay in dog friendly caravan parks when we park it, oh and its "SHE' an yeah she's the best, loves the Wanyarra campground an curlin up around the camp fire at show an tell time wink I actually think dogs should be allowed in our national parks under control as they probably backfill more of there holes than some prospectors ha ha , Jed

1 user likes this post: dwt

PMAV
Association
Association
23 July 2014 07:15 am

Its the only State park we take them to Mungass. but we leave them at home when we travel to National and Regional Parks. If you are thinking of prospecting over Maryborough way, and although Paddys ranges state park is not dog friendly and it is a STATE park this time, smile not far down from the camping ground is a spot called 'Strawberry Fields' and dogs are permitted there.

It is a well known spot for prospectors, and although it does not have toilet facilities, it does have fire pits. Most of the goldfields we prospect in, are not far from home, so we leave our two foxies at home.

Cheers

Lynnie

Goldtarget
26 July 2014 09:41 am

See you there

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service

View Desktop Site