Lorenz Deep Max 6 / 5 or z1 detectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I,m new to this forum but i,ve been in the gold game since the mid nineties when Minelab first introduced the SD2000 and so forth>
Myself and a few mates are based in the Dunolly area / goldern triangle of Victoria .
As we do, over a few beers, we all know how hard it is to find gold these days with the existing technology of the day !!
One of the boys brought over an April edition 2014 of Gold Gem and Treasure magazine and show us an article writen by Woody
called " A Quantum Leap in Detector Technology is LONG Overdue " It is a topic that comes up frequently and has done so for years.
My mate has foxtell tv and informed us of a gold show he was watching the other night and in particular about a gold detector they
were talking a lot about called the, " Deep Max 6 " made by a company in Europe called " Lorenz " .
I,ve googled the name and found that there is a 5 and Z1 . Apparently they have sold machines here in Australia !!!
The price varies from retailer to retailer , the big question is , does anyone out there know of someone who has one ?
Does anyone know anything about this machine and how it copes with Australian conditions ????
If this machine could only preform to 50% of its capability in Australia then it is the Quantum leap forward that could remake the gold
game in Australian goldfields !
Looking forward you comments in regard to the Lorenz Deep Max family of gold detectors.

Sincerly Harv

Harv, one of my mates has bought one of these. I told him to buy second hand older Minelab but he did not listen.

http://kts-electronic.com/en/

Unfortunately it does not work at all. My XT17000 will detect better than this thing. The thing does not look like it is made in Germany. It is made and put together so poorly that you have to see it to believe it. It does not detect metal at all and my mate got ripped off.
Do not spend money on it. If it worked so well they would be used everywhere.

Same story a friend of mine bought one in the west,total flop.

These overseas makers do not understand our conditions.

TheDigger

Latest posts