FS: xterra 705 gold pack

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hey guys so extremely regretful sale i do not want to sell however due to personal circumstances, issues with my property and the missus walking out, i now have to find 12 grand from somewhere for a new septic treatment system :(

so im selling my near new xterra 705 with gold pack coil included cost was just under $1000 from anaconda a few months ago....
barely used, slight scraping on the coil protectors but all works perfect, pretty sure i have the reciept somewhere aswell so theres probly around 8 months or so left on the warranty.

will post up some pictures as soon as i get a chance

open to fair offers please pm me or email

Sorry to hear that Blayke, its a great machine so I am sure it will sell fast. You could also try your local metal detector shop or the shop you bought it at and see if they will sell it on consignment for you. They usually charge a small % of the final sale price. Good luck with the sale. :)

thanks yeh its a shame but once im back on muh feet ill save up for the gpx 5000 instead ;) lol

Sorry to hear about the Mrs walking out on you mate
How old are you? I'm sure you will have some time in the near future to find someone that will love you in the good times and in the bad times after all that is why we marry someone we love in the first place, so take care and all the best with your septic system.......
Hard times for sure so I feel for you -chin up.... :)

Cheers mate Yeh I'm only 26 so still plenty of time I know....was more the fact that she gave up on things and when times got hard and it come to working on the marriage she instead chose to give up try to find someone else :) but chin up is right what doesn't kill us makes us stronger and I'm young enough and old enough to learn and move on to better things in future :) cheers

Being young and married is a vulnerable time indeed and if you're not on the same page makes it very hard indeed, I should know mate..... Anyway, has it been long since the walkout?

not too long 7 months..... together almost 7 years 3 were marriage knew each other right through high school but didnt date till afterwards but live and learn :) always keep smiling theres better things on the horizon.....eventually haha.....

maybe this weekend out at warwick ill get that big 100 ounce nugget and be able to completely move on haha ;) heres to wishing ay

Hi Blayke.
I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope that it works out for you.
Do you still have the detector ?
How much do you want for it ?

Hey Blayke had some advice from another forum user.
Some reason I assumed this had been sold.
Is it still for sale?
What area do you live in?
Could you email the details.

blayke said:
hey guys so extremely regretful sale i do not want to sell however due to personal circumstances, issues with my property and the missus walking out, i now have to find 12 grand from somewhere for a new septic treatment system :(

so im selling my near new xterra 705 with gold pack coil included cost was just under $1000 from anaconda a few months ago....
barely used, slight scraping on the coil protectors but all works perfect, pretty sure i have the reciept somewhere aswell so theres probly around 8 months or so left on the warranty.

will post up some pictures as soon as i get a chance

open to fair offers please pm me or email

Hi blayke,
this was the post I've read here in the forum saddest.
Sell your xterra and problem in marriage is very sad
the xterra 705 gold pack is a great machine I have gotten good nuggets here in Brazil.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=8393
I wish you good luck, I wish everything goes well for you
:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts