Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same...binged watched Ouro: Amazon Gold....despite being in french/belgium languages with subtitles it was quite good. A second series would be good. SBS On Demand is free to join and watch.

I've also been watching an old series Jungle Gold about two Americans who go to Ghana in search of gold and their big dream of striking it rich. Cant get season one in which they found gold but were robbed and left Ghana empty handed and in massive debt.

In season 2 Jungle Gold these two amateur prospectors give life to the concept of 'unprepared buffoons'....they borrow a financial stake from their family...spend nearly all of it just getting there and setting up...earthmoving equipment they claim to own is either repossessed due to their prior debt and/or not operable...their wash-plant has been stripped and wrecked by locals...etc

These idiots sign and pay US cash for a contract with a local Brit who gets them onto a lease and becomes an equity partner and they fail to deliver every part of their contract obligations.

The funniest part was they found a small nugget less than a gram and then claimed to have hit a massive streak of paydirt worth millions. They then spend $20K US drilling to confirm their lease is viable to find there is a only a small pocket of questionable gold that they cant get to because of equipment and lack of cash, poor security, no expertise and any manner of issues that prevent them actually digging any dirt.

I have 3 more episodes to go and no doubt these boys will either pull out a miracle or just go home as a broke pair of schmucks.

Jungle Gold would have to be one of the best shows on 'what not to do' in the hunt for gold.

lol yea the Jungle gold boyo's are on the run now.

Should have come to Oz for the show, would have got a lot more gold, I could have popped in and caused drama for em every Friday :lol:

They seem to like wasting money on fools in foolish shows! Enough losers, start a show about the winners! A no boofheads gold mining show. lol
I suppose good people, good gold and good info is not entertaining enough?

I just watched Aussie gold hunters ep 9. Great episode to finish the season off with. Congrats to Diana and her team on another great season of AGH. Top job, I'm looking forward to season 3. :Y: :D lol yep I watched Jungle gold a while back now. Mike B I won't hit you with any spoilers, but lets just say the best bits are yet to come. Those guys make Farley and his crew from croc gold look professional. Just watching ep 3 of Gold fever on Quest now. So many gold shows and so little time. :rolleyes:

Brother said:
lol yea the Jungle gold boyo's are on the run now.

Should have come to Oz for the show, would have got a lot more gold, I could have popped in and caused drama for em every Friday :lol:

They seem to like wasting money on fools in foolish shows! Enough losers, start a show about the winners! A no boofheads gold mining show. lol
I suppose good people, good gold and good info is not entertaining enough?
I'm sure its just around the corner.

1504066376_screenshot_20170830-134205.jpg

Chewy said:
I just watched Aussie gold hunters ep 9. Great episode to finish the season off with. Congrats to Diana and her team on another great season of AGH. Top job, I'm looking forward to season 3. :Y: :D lol yep I watched Jungle gold a while back now. Mike B I won't hit you with any spoilers, but lets just say the best bits are yet to come. Those guys make Farley and his crew from croc gold look professional. Just watching ep 3 of Gold fever on Quest now. So many gold shows and so little time. :rolleyes:

Thanks Chewy!

Yep 10 episodes of AGH S2. Series finale next week: Monday on Quest and Thursday on Foxtel.

More news to follow on AGH S3. Standby ;)

Diana

By the look of it next weeks final will be a pretty good one. :) :)
Oh, Not a hint either. LOL
Doing well Dianna. :Y: :Y:
Keep it coming.
Actually got me thinking about a pilgrimage next year myself to that area.

producer said:
Chewy said:

Thanks Chewy!

Yep 10 episodes of AGH S2. Series finale next week: Monday on Quest and Thursday on Foxtel.

More news to follow on AGH S3. Standby ;)

Diana

Ah Diana your confusing me no end :/ just watched Ep8 witch finished with a trailer stating season end next week WTF. Can you tell us when Ep10 will air (or what happened to Ep9) given the promo trailer tells us Ep9 is the Final. Final'e isn't how most Aussie's pronounce (let alone spell) it what nationality are you just makes it sound good I suppose?.

Chewy looks like you were spot on the money. For the life of me cannot understand how the producers say there's 10 episodes but after 8 tell us there's 9. Maybe just maybe there's a surprise episode yet to be advertised or the promo production team put the promo's together at 4.45 on a Friday :rolleyes:.

Latest posts