Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aussie Gold Hunters is on but the adds are killing it :mad:

Sorry if my comment spoils you fun,but the @#$%^&* ads :N:

But saying that I still did enjoy the first show :) despite the ads.

How do these guys recharge their detector batteries while out in the field? I take it you wouldn't want to rely on your car battery incase you drain it and get stuck in the middle of nowhere like that guy in the 1 tonne van in WA, so do they have an extra supply and head back to town once they all need recharging or have some other way?

its called a generator also they carry a few batteries. Also have solar panels ;)
cazalla said:
How do these guys recharge their detector batteries while out in the field? I take it you wouldn't want to rely on your car battery incase you drain it and get stuck in the middle of nowhere like that guy in the 1 tonne van in WA, so do they have an extra supply and head back to town once they all need recharging or have some other way?

A generator seems like an expensive way to charge a battery though, must be some trick to it or method?

cashgoldsilver said:
Aussie Gold Hunters is on but the adds are killing it :mad:

Sorry if my comment spoils you fun,but the @#$%^&* ads :N:

But saying that I still did enjoy the first show :) despite the ads.

Have to agree with the ads. That's why I tape it and fast forward the ads out. Watched it last night.
Too much going on I reckon with the extra people. Its a good change but wow zapping back and forward.
I like it because it puts me back out there in my mind. Better than nothing.
did ya see the new guy having a shower in the back of his van !! You reckon he would set it up outside at least, geez. wet bed or bloody good shower curtain LOL

GT :)

Yeah the shower had me stumped, must be recycling it somehow was my thought. Strange having it in the vehicle with all that open space.

I clicked on the link from Brutus and Me and it may have been a coincidence but as soon as I pressed play I had a scam message claiming to be Microsoft service dept. saying my computer has been hacked and they want $199 to fix the problem. Beware Regards Rick

kemjak57 said:
I clicked on the link from Brutus and Me and it may have been a coincidence but as soon as I pressed play I had a scam message claiming to be Microsoft service dept. saying my computer has been hacked and they want $199 to fix the problem. Beware Regards Rick

I saw it on Youtube mate....:)

I was enjoying Devil's Canyon but it's getting a bit much with playing the same scene over and over the entire episode.

Re Aussie gold hunters. The shower in the back of the van....really? surely a shower outside would be easier. Do you like the way they are using gpz 7000's when at the depth they are finding nuggets almost any detector would find them.
And yes 5 minutes of the show and 5 minutes of adverts is bit much. I know ads are income but maybe charge more for adds and put less on. Just saying. Apart from that I love the show. My 2 bits worth.

Re Aussie gold hunters.
What Ads
I download it from questtv.co.uk with firefox & Adblock Plus through ukvpn.ufreevpn.com with Internet Download Manager and get no Ads
Aussie Gold Hunters 2_ Episode 1 _ Quest TV = 556MB Length = 43.55 Minutes

Latest posts