Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if covered earlier, or elsewhere, ....and not a TV show topic...however, there's a new Movie called GOLD being released and it's apparently based on real events...

I'm wondering if anyone is aware of the story and the background???

Thanks & Cheers,
Gypsy

Yep! and I'm over the Kelly gang already, or maybe just the father!!!! nope, all of them ]:D :N:

I'm now watching season 2 of Yukon Gold. If only to see "Big Al". The guy can smile and laugh even through the the toughest breaks.

Now that gold rush has finished for the season, Yukon gold starts this weekend
bering sea gold is half way through there season, the fighting kelly's have been quiet this year, and Mr. gold is back on the money

XIV said:
Now that gold rush has finished for the season, Yukon gold starts this weekend
bering sea gold is half way through there season, the fighting kelly's have been quiet this year, and Mr. gold is back on the money

Ah! the fighting Kelly's the loving family that you love to hate :rolleyes:

And who will Zeke's new deck hand / tender be???

I have to stop going on this thread. I haven't finished watching gold rush, i'm up to episode 9 on PT. My favourite gold show.
I love the Kelly crew on BSG, they crack me up, reminds of me and my brother but my brother more like Kris and 60 kilos heavier lol.
I can't stand Zeke crap on about bullshit all the time that dude drives me nutz :mad: He needs to work on the dredge for Tony Beets for a season.

Chewy said:
I see the legend of croc gold starts on foxtel soon. I was watching it on youtube but they got uo about ep 5 or 6 and then no more were posted.
and thats about as good as it gets,
I downloaded it, don't know why I watched it all, was hopping it was going to get better, but it didn't. I think it got worse as it went on.

Chewy said:
Yeah its no Gold rush.

with just as much drama, for such a small group.
they do FINALLY find some gold, but the show is that bad towards the end, that if its back on next year, I don't think I will bother with it

Kinda like fools gold. But at least that was so bad ya got a laugh out of it. I'm still kinda looking forward to finishing the season though. I don't really know why, maybe it's like a trip to the dentist. Just something that has to be done, but you know it's going feel great when it's over and done with. :lol:

Latest posts