Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diablo said:
Hello All,
For people like me that don't have pay TV. PRIME mate, free to air 63 in the Wagga area has 'Klondike Gold Fever' on at present. Normally Saturday's are outdoors day but circumstances meant I was looking for something interesting to watch.
Then I happened to find a show on gold digging. Interesting watching, being pretty basic,,, a pan, homemade sluice and a detector, covering costs of over $800k must take the fun out finding gold. Must go and watch the rest.
All the best
Diablo

Isn't that Klondike show 'Yukon Gold' under a different name?

Hi Lasseter,
I have been searching for gold shows and I think you are right.
Unhappily I have been unable to find either show on the TV schedule for the next couple of weeks, must have had poor ratings. Can't help watching anything about gold.
Cheers
Diablo

My uncle filmed this show and from what I heard it looks great! Here's some of the pictures he sent me but I'm not sure this will be in the show.

1473022822_image.jpg

1473022822_image.jpeg

Easy to watch using torrents - they found a lot more gold in Episodes 4 & 5. If they keep
improving at this rate they'll need wheelbarrows to carry their nuggets away in. :)

Lasseter said:
paul_mac1 said:
Hey Lasseter, have you found that reef yet? Im reading your book, great read :D :D

Yes, just send $10k and I'll mail you a map with a big 'X' to mark the spot :)

Will paypal do? Gives me some guarantee if its not as described on the map :eek:

Hahaha!

well that went well i downloaded torguard and payed to activate it and went to quest tv and you guessed it still cant watch it,im pissed off

You need a vpn, select uk then you can watch it.
I've got an android device and it works on that the program is cloud vpn free

Well over it was on TV last night on Quest at 9 pm and then again on Quest +1 and I missed all but the last 20 minutes of the 2nd showing on Quest +1 but it is on again in about 34 minutes (12 pm GMT) on Quest and an hour later on Quest +1 @ (1 pm/13:00 GMT),

So Life it Good,

John.

In Episode 6 Lindsay looks hot, wears very little clothing, and digs up a nugget the size of a cricket ball -
I think I'm in love... :p

Foxtel have a channel called Disco? Well that's appropriate - both Foxtel and Disco are relics
of a bygone era. Torrents is the way, and no annoying ads either! :)