Prospecting / Gold Related TV Shows.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From my info following Todd etc on FB and twitter , these are not actually episodes of season 4 but off season specials. I believe the true season 4 will start once they have found somewhere to mine. IMHO :)

Ramjet said:
From my info following Todd etc on FB and twitter , these are not actually episodes of season 4 but off season specials. I believe the true season 4 will start once they have found somewhere to mine. IMHO :)
I dont mind them traveling around looking, how impressive was that wooden wash plant. Although if someone made me drive 500 miles only to find out its a bust I would make sure they were walking back.

Ramjet said:
Dave's comment on never heard of anyone building a wooden sluice was amusing.
What did he think the old timers used?
HAHA yeah he has spent to much time in his families Quarry.

Goldrush. S04e03 is online.
Next week the season really starts... Gold Rush South America.

Jungle gold S02E01 is also online. After their hopeless effort last year I didn't think they would be back.

Rod

Jungle Gold oh my efing G! What a useless pair of wankers. If you thought they F'd up in season 1 then season 2 should provide much amusement. Best thing I can say is they make the Hoffman crew look like consummate professionals :D
Head shake.

Gold rush S04E05 is online. I still think these are not season 4 episodes but pre season shows. All good tho. If you are a fan they are worth watching.
Gold.Rush.the.dirt.manventure is also worth a look :)

Rod

You are exactly correct Ramjet - If you look in the top corner of the picture (at least the one I watch) the water mark obviously says Gold Rush - South America, and the homepage for the show at the network that creates it specifically spells out that it is a series of off-season specials.

The mis-naming of it in various circles (well, every circle us Aussies can access it) is going to create a little confusion when the real season4 begins.

Nearly had enough of the Hoffmans in 1-3...going to catch up with Parker and the Dakota boys in 4 tonight before looking for 5...

Marked said:
You are exactly correct Ramjet - If you look in the top corner of the picture (at least the one I watch) the water mark obviously says Gold Rush - South America, and the homepage for the show at the network that creates it specifically spells out that it is a series of off-season specials.

The mis-naming of it in various circles (well, every circle us Aussies can access it) is going to create a little confusion when the real season4 begins.

Nearly had enough of the Hoffmans in 1-3...going to catch up with Parker and the Dakota boys in 4 tonight before looking for 5...

My humble opinion is that Todd has dreams far beyond his abilities. But if he never chased his dreams we would not have GoldRush to inspire us. My only reason to be obsessed by our hobby is GoldRush. I did not even know it was possible to find my own gold in Australia

In a similar boat - but had the bug on the backburner for years and Gold Rush finally gave me the boot I needed to have a go :)

......Still it's all good for a laugh ..... Haven't seen any of season 2 but season 1 was absurd. I am looking forward to the next season of Goldfathers though (if they're planning a next season) .......... I believe D'arcy Cooper is involved in another one coming out of British Columbia ........ forget the name of it ATM.

Drewe.

I got a whole lotta uneasy feeling when it was revealed about their third mate who originally threw in with them and committed suicide when they didn't succeed...

I can sort of relate to their approach to business - had a mate years ago with very similar approach. Luckily the missus clued in on him pretty quick when she arrived on the scene and the money he cost me wasn't that devastating that I couldn't recover.

I didn't think there would be a season 2 of Jungle Gold , those 2 guys make use look like seasoned pro's

Mr Sism said:
......Still it's all good for a laugh ..... Haven't seen any of season 2 but season 1 was absurd. I am looking forward to the next season of Goldfathers though (if they're planning a next season) .......... I believe D'arcy Cooper is involved in another one coming out of British Columbia ........ forget the name of it ATM.

Drewe.

wild to richers I believe
have a look at the trailer on youtube

Latest posts