State of Origin

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny how alot of us nsw supporters aren't even arguing or have clever comebacks. Truth is we know whats comming.
But whatever, GO THE BLUES :D

1400567867_unknown.jpeg

kemjak57 said:
He Doesn't know how to put the ball down over the try line or run inside the touch line :D
Lambs73 said:
Jarryd Hayne to be the shining light for NSW. Watch him fly.......

Lol, it may have seemed that way on occasion but wait till origin time.

banksy said:
Not long now till QLD flogs NSW in State of Origin, nine in a row :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You live in NSW, you wear a dilapidated Broncos (alias QLD) jersey, you take our NSW gold - but buddy pal - last time I saw you, your jersey looked a bit worn and had it. I'm thinking you need a new one...GO NSW and when you loose dear Banksy - I'll send you a very new NSW jersey - but that is after game 3 when you are weeping in your sleeve ha ha ha ha :eek: :lol: lol:

HAHAHAH I've got a new one my friend with all 8 wins in a row :D on it(the old one brings me good luck NSW are going to need it) :lol:

cant wait to update the shields :p
Debbie wouldn't let me update last years, but she cant say no to two shields :D

1400663612_origin_shirt.jpg

Well Harro and I just got back from QLD - we went to see family and when we got there our brother in law was prancing around like a little princess with his QLD jersey showing the number 8 on his back.....had to laugh then told him to grow up ha ha ha ha. GO THE BLUES!!!!!!! :lol: