⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasnt sure if I should go out this arvo. Figured my luck has to run out eventually.

Glad I did however.

1545392000_2018-12-21_19.30.02.jpg

Keep going NG, you are a man who is at one with his machine.
Seeing your posts every day is what keeps myself and others keen to get back out there ASAP and also scoff at the thought there's not much gold left in the ground, you keep the candle burning bright for the rest of us who only manage a trip every few weeks :Y:

Nothing Great said:
Wasnt sure if I should go out this arvo. Figured my luck has to run out eventually.

Glad I did however.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ages/13217/1545392000_2018-12-21_19.30.02.jpg

Nice work :Y: I'm curious to know how much trash your picking up. Not that I want to see any photos it hurts my eyes lol ok maybe just once.

Have you given any thoughts on videoing and putting them up on YouTube I'm sure you would gain a following from members and visitors of PA.

RM Outback said:
Nothing Great said:

Glad I did however.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...ages/13217/1545392000_2018-12-21_19.30.02.jpg

Nice work :Y: I'm curious to know how much trash your picking up. Not that I want to see any photos it hurts my eyes lol ok maybe just once.

Have you given any thoughts on videoing and putting them up on YouTube I'm sure you would gain a following from members and visitors of PA.

Hey mate generally its probably 15 pieces of trash plus to every speck of gold. I bring it all home in my pockets. The mrs loves it. Ha ha ha.

Seriously though I did post a photo of my dash board a while back. It got that full it started falling into my air vents so I stopped that practise. Yesterday the area I was at had been hammered. I got bugger all targets at all. I Had to start crawling under bushes etc just to try and find something. I Worked bloody hard for those 3 bits of gold I can assure you of that. The easy stuff is mostly gone I have found. Just finding the small stuff that people wouldn't have found with the older Less sensitive coils I assume.

As for the you tube thing I dont know enough to be doing stuff like that mate. Hence why I get excited and post photos of all these tiddlers that most members dont post. I Will stop posting them eventually I promise.

Nothing Great said:
RM Outback said:
Nothing Great said:

Glad I did however.

Hey mate generally its probably 15 pieces of trash plus to every speck of gold. I bring it all home in my pockets. The mrs loves it. Ha ha ha.

Seriously though I did post a photo of my dash board a while back. It got that full it started falling into my air vents so I stopped that practise. Yesterday the area I was at had been hammered. I got bugger all targets at all. I Had to start crawling under bushes etc just to try and find something. I Worked bloody hard for those 3 bits of gold I can assure you of that. The easy stuff is mostly gone I have found. Just finding the small stuff that people wouldn't have found with the older Less sensitive coils I assume.

As for the you tube thing I dont know enough to be doing stuff like that mate. Hence why I get excited and post photos of all these tiddlers that most members dont post. I Will stop posting them eventually I promise.
:eek: Dude Keep posting Pic,s Big or Small :goldnugget: thats what this is for :Y:
I was the same as you when I 1st started bring Gold home instead of Only :poop: Rubbish :lol:
I dont post many Pics any more , Mainly cause I dont get out as much ( Working weekends ) :(
Myself & many others follow Your Post with great interest & Excitement too see what :goldnugget: ya got this Trip :D
Keep it up :Y: :Y:

Nothing Great said:
RM Outback said:
Nothing Great said:

Glad I did however.

Pleas do Not stop posting your gold pictures. I keeps everyone here inspired :goldnugget:

Nothing Great said:
RM Outback said:
Nothing Great said:

Glad I did however.

Now Mr. NG....IF you stop posting your finds, you better be looking over your shoulder for a very mad Kingswood driver :playful:
This is the Gold Show and Tell thread. Yours is gold.....you better just keep showing!
Its to hot here to even think about detecting, this thread helps lifts my spirits! Think of your gold finds as catharsis for people like me!
Every day I come here hoping to see your latest find!....Keep them coming mate!

Latest posts