⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an MD 3010 II detector but can operate it well to discover gold nuggets with it while others with different similar detectors are making money right by my side i need help please.

I have an MD 3010 II detector but can operate it well to discover gold nuggets with it while others with different similar detectors are making money right by my side i need help please.

Mytiwan said:

Hi and welcome to the forum well dont know anything about your detector I have had a look at it and the only thing I would recommend is if you want to look for gold is buy a gold detector look at Minelab SDC or 4500 some second hand ones around at a reasonable price but in all honesty the Machine you have seems to be aimed at the people who always wanted to try detecting but dont want to spend money to do it, at $190 for the MD301011 you are not going to get much my friend ,hope I you prove me wrong but I doubt it .PP

Congrats Patrick on your wedding mate ,and the gold nuggs your a braver man that I going for a swing the morning or your wedding lol :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y: :Y:

This is better than a poke in the eye.
Got out around Amherst this morning with Bjay.
1544944392_20181216_181025.jpg

1544944392_20181216_180921.jpg

Snuck in two hours saturday night. The EMI was disgraceful. Managed to pick up 4 bits but gee i had a headache at the end of it.

Shot over to Maryborough for a few hours today with Houdini Harry and I managed to pick up 3 little bits. Some kind soul had raked an area for us and managed to leave 2 bits behind for me 2 metres apart. Thanks :D
1544954617_2018-12-16_19.33.05.jpg