⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers all for the comments and thanks Patrick1 for the promotion. It was good catching up with some other forum members. I was camped out just myself and my two boys. By the time I left it was like we had a little township going. Big one came down to 40.3 after a scrub. My eldest son found one of the other nuggies with the 4500. I'll try upload a vid of the live dig. My two boys filmed the whole lot. I was super excited when I heard the clunk in the scope. Even the young fellas were cursing with joy. Special thanks to a particular member on this forum for taking us out to the spot (I won't name and shame, you know who you are.) I'm super impressed with the Z for a first outing. Time to raise the bar for the next PB.
1538295426_optimized-dsc03606.jpg

1538295426_optimized-dsc03611.jpg

Chuky boy said:
Cheers all for the comments and thanks Patrick1 for the promotion. It was good catching up with some other forum members. I was camped out just myself and my two boys. By the time I left it was like we had a little township going. Big one came down to 40.3 after a scrub. My eldest son found one of the other nuggies with the 4500. I'll try upload a vid of the live dig. My two boys filmed the whole lot. I was super excited when I heard the clunk in the scope. Even the young fellas were cursing with joy. Special thanks to a particular member on this forum for taking us out to the spot (I won't name and shame, you know who you are.) I'm super impressed with the Z for a first outing. Time to raise the bar for the next PB. https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5620/1538295426_optimized-dsc03606.jpg
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5620/1538295426_optimized-dsc03611.jpg

Congrats Chuky Boy. Glad to see all the hard work has paid off. Hope there are many more to come. :clap: :Y:

Way to go Colin ..!

You called it , getting the Zed , then a big one ..!!

Would have been an extra buzz sharing the dig with your boys ....!

Well done :Y: :goldnugget: :clap: :fistpump:

Ripper nugget mate! Well done on the PB...Hopefully the PB gets beaten again soon :)
What settings on the Zed if you dont mind me asking, and did you try other settings on the nug or way to excited?? :)

Latest posts