⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mackka said:
That is amazing I also hope that tomorrow is as productive if not more so.
Mackka

Thanks, Mackka, got 16 more from there, the rest I had to work hard for
1527253293_25__may_18.jpg
1.4 g

Have been really quiet on the prospecting front the last couple of months, the last month has been hectic, buying a block for the kids to have some space and be able to play outside, listing and selling our house and now have to start renting, while we start the building process, hopefully it all goes well, still very stressful!
So after lunch today, I said bugger it, I'm going bush I told the wife, and after an hours travel, spent a few hours with the SDC and the headphones......that warbling tone was bliss, just what I needed to drown out the busy thoughts in my head!
SDC cranked up to 5 as I always do (most times I can keep it on 5) some days you have to knock it down a click or two if the emf is bad.

Anyway, going over some mullock heaps near an old timers small reef, which, interestingly, I had been over once before, I picked up a feint signal, it got really spiky and warbly as I dug deeper. Turned out it was a rough half gram nugget, ripper! I then proceeded to get the rest of the small pieces working the area thoroughly for nearly a neat gram. The highlight being the ripper specie I found which looks to have a gram or so in it.

Hope to get back out again soon.....
Cheers all.
1527416126_image.jpg

1527416127_image.jpg

Good work mate, well done. Shows that there's always a chance of picking up targets even if the grounds been done over previously.

Well nothing like others are posting but gold all the same :Y: piece number 25 or there abouts off one mullock heap. It the heap that keeps giving :Y: 2300 Territory from Whroo. Met Anolphart yesterday showed him the area I only had about an hour 1/4 daylight left and got this in the last 10 minutes. Never ceases to amaze me when you think you've covered ground yet the next visit you find more :Y:.
1528032846_img_20180603_232540.jpg

Latest posts