⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went for a bit of a wander today, a new area that holds some promise. 5.6grs of small reefy stuff bar a couple of well worn sun bakers.
Little specie weighs in at 6grs on the nose and I estimate 2 1/2 to 3 grams in it.

Reefy gold and species give me that warm fuzzy feeling and make me sing Crissy Amphlet songs :Y:

1521974526_fdaa7488-c5b7-4d47-bca4-3bcd427d0965.jpg

Thats a tidy days swinging MT! That speccie will come up a treat after a good scrub!

Looks like a ton of potential if its a new area! Keep up the great work. :Y:
Cheers,
Shauno.

Went for a swing today, 2 nice little bits + one from last Saturday.The largest was Sat 1.19g, and the others today 0.10 and 0.13 ; they are getting smaller; but still getting them. Gotta love the 4500, put the small coil on and boy is it loud on the smallest nug compared to the 11". Will try for tomorrow morning, still got a lot of ground to cover. :Y: :rainbow: :party:

1522311202_p1080199.jpg_2.jpg

Awesome Limpalot!
Just cracked my first peice not too long ago, eyeing down that grammar of yours as a gram+ is on the hit list next.
Good work mate.

That's terrible AF :lol:

Thanks tryhard and rockhunter.

Went back this morning and got the loose stuff I dug yesterday. Thought I'd break it up and pan it off. Clay = stupid idea :rolleyes:

So chucked small bits in a big plastic tub that I have and went over it all with the GM.

6 bits. Thinking what type of yacht I'll buy with the proceeds. Did Matchbox ever make yachts?? ;)

1522551279_gold_3.jpg

Latest posts