⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got out to Talbot today. Had a go at some of the hills feeding the old diggings. Wrapped to find the 1.25 grammar about 8" deep hugging a tree stump.
1502617826_img_0473.jpg

1502617827_img_0474.jpg

1502617827_img_0475.jpg

Sleckie74 said:
Well done Chucky Boy a little better than my effort found nothing at Talbot today so went across to bung bong found this little beauty 0.07g.
Scotty
Thanks Sleckie. I've just started to detect off the diggings and today it payed off. Nice piece you found. Nice looking coil as well mate. :)

Chuky boy said:
Sleckie74 said:
Well done Chucky Boy a little better than my effort found nothing at Talbot today so went across to bung bong found this little beauty 0.07g.
Scotty
Thanks Sleckie. I've just started to detect off the diggings and today it payed off. Nice piece you found. Nice looking coil as well mate. :)
Thanks mate yeah that 12" nugget finder coil is the ducks guts I recon. it's found me close to 36grams in the last 10 months it's glued to my gpx5000 :Y: :)

Thanks Chucky Boy yep real pleased almost didnt dig the larger one very very faint, new second hand machine , But i CANT HELP MYSELF dig everything ,maybe 8 inches deep not sure of weight no scales yet

Latest posts