⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey dam it. Going to try Muckleford (new sites) tomorrow morning, then Kingower SW or Inkerman (old spot) in the afternoon. Needing also to get up to Wedderburn for a day - probably Sat. May catch up with Dig'n-it and Patrick1 when out there. If you're close, then buzz me. Cheers BW.

BigWave said:
Hey dam it. Going to try Muckleford (new sites) tomorrow morning, then Kingower SW or Inkerman (old spot) in the afternoon. Needing also to get up to Wedderburn for a day - probably Sat. May catch up with Dig'n-it and Patrick1 when out there. If you're close, then buzz me. Cheers BW.
Huh? What?
I heard my name!
Who dat? Who der?

Nice closeup image Dam It - well done on the focus - can be quite a challenge sometimes.

Got these today after a couple of hours. Pretty warm out - but kept the fluids up

1482920580_pic_0646.jpg

1482920580_pic_0647.jpg

Minelab Gold said:
Nice closeup image Dam It - well done on the focus - can be quite a challenge sometimes.
Thanks Old Mate :) Yer I was putting the phone to close thinking the nearer the better .... (NOOOOO)
Now I prop it about 200mm above and use the zoom .Seems to work heaps better :D

Merry Christmas & a happy New Year to all.

Beautiful gold MG & Damit............ you two are keeping this post alive & keeping my hopes alive & insanity at bay. I've GOTTA get out on the hunt :mad:

Hope you nail your target. I seem to be targeting the nails yikes
Hahhahahaha ..... very funny BigWave

I hope you guys continue to keep raking it in & you smash your target Damit.

Rob.

dam it said:
Cant tell ya Secret ;) ;)
But the " Marigolds are blooming " :eek:
Got the Floral Global Positioning system homing onto potentials as we speak, deploying tracker smart bee's as a secondary into the areas with canopy cover +/- 1hr at 1200hrs vis.Dam it, it's slow going ! 8)

Hi Guys,

Well today was another great day - started off a bit ordinary to say the least.

If you want to check the full write up on the day and finds, check out my Thread.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=298313#p298313

Found these today - 7.86g for the larger

Coiltek Elite 14"
1483012183_pic_0677.jpg

1483012183_pic_0678.jpg

My brother snagged this piece at 8 Inches with the 11" Coiltek Elite
1483012183_pic_0679.jpg

Enjoy

Latest posts