⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1473326511_20160908_083121.jpg

Took the new sdc out yesterday :D the specie was a sunbaker :lol:

Haven't had a good look at mine. At first I thought it was just another lead shot in some pipe clay as that seemed to be the common theme at that spot that I hit on the way home for an hour or two. The host rock was bigger to begin with but I busted it with my hands and saw some gold at which point I just left it. Not sure if its actually rock or just hard clay? I think it is rock of some sort but then again I've been pulling some gold from bedrock recently (another spot) and its been in this hard (softer than bedrock) white stuff. Some sort of sediment? What's odd is, there Doesnt seem to be any cracks or veins in the bedrock. Once I smash the bedock it seems to be inside and then it starts looking like this white stuff has filled a cavity or crack in the bedrock. Its strange that there is not entry point on the outside of the bedrock, I've literally has to smash the bedrock away to get at it, and then these white pockets are full of little nuggets?
I can't work it out however I'll keep taking it none the less haha

Mate, its there for the taking, I'd be doing exactly the same.
Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Paul

walshie1000 said:
You talking about my specie or narras?
I say that would be yours mate. It looks like lead with gold. Good finds Walshie and Narra.

Latest posts