⭐ Gold Detecting Show'n Tell

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure where to post, although it's show and tell, it's really a query.
This nugget was found in fnq with a ml 4500, weight is 3gm. Someone said it is crystal gold? members comments would be appreciated.
1469365760_dsc00043-optimized.jpg

1469365831_dsc00041-optimized.jpg

Hi Folks,
Back home from a 10 day detecting trip, rain, rain and more rain, digging in the mud and slush was the norm for the trip;driving about the countryside was a real tricky exercise, had to pull the mates Prado out of one bog.
The trip gold wise was not too bad despite the lousy weather and howling wind, 16.5 grams all-up, mostly small pieces with a couple that went two plus grams.
1469410553_20160724_141218.jpg

Four grams and a couple of small species were off-loaded to a friend and not shown in the above image.
Cheers, SinHof.

dam it said:
This is the few from Sunday :|
Had a bit more of a look at the last area from Saturday got about an hour and half in before the rain started again .... dam it :mad:
Is a little embarrassing :8 :8 after seeing what a few others got for the weekend .
So not posting any more pics of small stuff 8.( 8.( .

I will still be posting small stuff cos its what I normally get. The big ones are still few and far between.

dam it said:
This is the few from Sunday :|
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6727/1469414307_20160724_134242.jpg
Had a bit more of a look at the last area from Saturday got about an hour and half in before the rain started again .... dam it :mad:
Is a little embarrassing :8 :8 after seeing what a few others got for the weekend .
So not posting any more pics of small stuff 8.( 8.( .
There's a lot more small stuff being posted than the big bits mate. Better to be out finding gold consistently imo rather than going weeks looking for something only a little bigger. It's pretty disheartening going days without pinging anything at times.
Keep posting for us that aren't getting out as much lately at least dam it :lol: :lol:

Nice looking gold davent :) Hard yakka up north mate, hot and humid.
A mate of mine prospects at Palmer river but mainly goes at night through the wet season because of the humidity.

Latest posts