Wal Banker Sole Agents.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WalnLiz

Wal nLiz
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've made Detect a Den (Canberra) the sole agents for the "Authentic" Wal Bankers, and they will be able to answer any questions regarding purchase, construction, availability etc.

If anybody needs any advice regarding them just give them a buzz and they'll look after you.

Any members needing technical advice for their own constructions just let me know and I'll do my best to help out. Best of luck with the "Banking" and hope your sluice is full of yellow.

Cheers Wal.

Wal if your coming up this way I never found the mesh I used some $110 Stanley platform stand mesh I could do with a small bit 300X200

Hi Wal,

got any photo's of this Walbanker of yours that's on for sale at Detecta Den, Canberra.?

Thanks,
Uncle Bob

Uncle Bob said:
Hi Wal,

got any photo's of this Walbanker of yours that's on for sale at Detecta Den, Canberra.?

Thanks,
Uncle Bob
It's modeled off my own personal banker with a slightly longer mesh in the boiler section. As soon as I get back from WA I will be making a promotional vid of it in action, and outline the correct way to set it up. Of the three bankers I run, this one is the most versatile and is what I would recommend for the serious operator. Those who have seen me on the stream will recognize it. Total weight for backpacking is 9.8kg.

Cheers Wal.

Hey Wal,

Well done. You deserve to get some return back for your ideas and enthusiasm for helping others.

Just as important, you will get the recognition that you deserve before someone else copies the design with a commercial gain in mind.

You can claim "The Original" in your promo and cant wait to see a loco or brand stickers on the Walbanker.

Cheers

Hi Wal
What will they be selling for and what will come with it?

Thanks
Uncle Bob

Okay smarty pants...... :D
Can you tell me how much $$ money$$ they will sell for ;)

Wal, thats great news that these are available to buy for people that don't have a time or skill to make one them self. Thanks mate. :)

Uncle Bob said:
Hi Wal
What will they be selling for and what will come with it?

Thanks
Uncle Bob

G'day Bob,

You'll need to talk to detect a den Canberra for exact price plus freight. I think they're doing them for around the $550 mark. They come completely fitted out and all you need to add is a pump. They will also come with a DVD of how to use them correctly and this will be filmed as soon as I get back from WA. I can also personally guarantee that every speck of gold you shovel into them will stay in them. ;) ..." They won't however miraculously catch gold from a non gold bearing stream" :D :D

Cheers Wal.

Uncle Bob said:
Hi Wal,

Thanks,
Uncle Bob

Traveling to WA at the moment and will put a pic up of this particular banker as soon as I get back to Canberra. The crate is slightly shorter, and the expanded slightly longer, with a 600 slick plate, and is what i recommend for the severest regions of ironstone and magnetite.

It will process as quickly as 2 men can shovel, and is what I regard as suitable for the semi professional or serious prospector who needs to shift volume.

Cheers Wal.

WalnLiz said:
Uncle Bob said:
Hi Wal,

Thanks,
Uncle Bob

Traveling to WA at the moment and will put a pic up of this particular banker as soon as I get back to Canberra. The crate is slightly shorter, and the expanded slightly longer, with a 600 slick plate, and is what i recommend for the severest regions of ironstone and magnetite.

It will process as quickly as 2 men can shovel, and is what I regard as suitable for the semi professional or serious prospector who needs to shift volume.

Cheers Wal.
Wal we used your HB at Tuena and after a bit of stuffing around, controlling the level and the water flow, we were actually seeing gold in the top section under the expanded. Only a couple of times did we find gold in the mat. As there is a large amount of ironstone, we'll go ahead and change our set up to the 600 slick and reduce the crate length for use at Tuena. We've now got three set ups for our Walbanker. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your WA trip both of you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts