Baby Crusher

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArmstrongIndustries

Armstrong Industries
Reaction score
Introducing our new baby to the GOLD ROCK BREAKER RANGE.
GRB 777 Mini
Release Date - June 2014
Feed back would be appreciated :)

Cheers

Jake Armstrong

1397034861_mini_1.jpg

More information is available at http://www.armstrongindustries.com.au/#!grb-777-mini/c1up9

Nice sized little unit Jake, perfect for the caravan. And I like the motor size too, small enough to run of an inverter or my little 1kva gennie. I will get one in June when there ready.

DD

Hi Reeko,
I don't have a video yet mate but when I do I will post the YouTube link on here.

DD yes that was my plan to have a 1KVA generator run this machine.

Thanks Tone

Thanks Golddigg

It is single belt driven. More photos to come soon.
Complete new cylinder with impactor, bearings and pulley. $750

Currently only used dry. Using damp material causes extra wear on impactors and cylinder

I understand damp material causes clogging and extra wear but I have found running with plenty of water thing's seem to wear less.

It's worth trying! Mines a bigger version but similar design, with water feeding into it the crushed material comes out like watery slurry strait over a sluice to remove the free gold. Works a treat!

Hey twigga can you explain your findings in more depth? Interested to understand your logic in wet vs dry In my limited knowledge of bore grinding im thinking of pistons and carbies and how sediment can scrape and congeale to cause excessive wear. I would think in a dry controlled release particle environment you would want material to move freely out of the mix.

Well Golddigg my findings are that as material feeds into the crusher with water it seems to be pulverized and exits immediately. Where as with it dry it doesn't exit as quickly and if any clay or damp material accidentally goes in' it clogs everything up. Running it wet I can dump clay lumps in with quartz rocks and it all comes out almost instantly. Best things about it is no dust, no clogging,accepts any material and it's ready to sluice!

That makes sense mate ive noticed some of the quartz samples I've got have clay on the cavities. Suppose these are the culprits could be worth testing Jake maybe running recirc into a small sluice with vmat. Interesting thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts