dry washers in wa

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can you use dry washers in wa powered by a blower for recreational prospecting ? it states on WA mines website you can only use hand tools to mine in wa , is that for digging or for sepereating gold from dirt . ? any advice greatly appreciated.

I've seen people using them in YouTube videos, and they aren't exactly hiding their face...so I would assume it's okay. But I obviously wouldn't take my word for it...

yes you can use drywashers in WA and Victoria you are using the drywasher to process not excavate so it is fine. Drywashing is my favourite new hobby. If i can give you one tip build yourself a dust curtain saves your eyes big time
1396817557_1396817483_20140330_1416451.jpg

great ill be building one asap and heading out to start diigging a few locations close to perth

Close to Perth :eek: glad you know of free areas ! Everything I see is under live tenements or private property. Depends on what close to Perth is as well ? Keep us informed of your wins...

Redfin said:
The general has recently conjured up such a beast.

Holy Mother. I thought he was a giant!! When I first seen the machine I thought it was as big as a house :eek:

Yes I am having a rum :lol:

i spose 5 -6 hrs is not that close to perth but if you leave fri night you can dig for day and half and be back sunday night to be good for work on monday

Latest posts