Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ktmman said:
At least you got a date off the Florin, well done once again.
Pleased me no end that did.... and the big silver was unexpected too.... was only hoping for at least a shilling at the time :lol:

Heatho said:
Nice work Silver, I haven't bagged a florin in ages.
First one for me this year Heatho... and an oldie to boot.
Will it to happen mate.... will it ! :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
They been t here a while mate..think I'm due for a florin find.. :Y:
Mate... it's sitting there waiting for you to come a digging....
waiting...
waiting...
waiting...
:D

Detectist said:
Nice to get the silvers. Pretty crusty but should clean up a tad.
Yeah probly could get em over the line, but just finding the time these days (and the inclination) seems to be getting out of reach for me.... easy at the moment to shelf em for later (ha)...
Probs bowl over one day n my crew will find stuff with notes tucked away clean this, don't touch this, clean this way etc lol.... N they'd just decide to sell it all for spot anyways...... I'd like to think they'd at least use it to get a good tecta, but.... they'd probly hit the town n have a holiday lol :D

Mini spoon and some silver (not all)
1517551562_screenshot_2018-02-02-15-40-56.jpg

was hopeful for the broken bit
1517551605_screenshot_2018-02-02-15-41-56.jpg

but it sizes up exactly to a 1c
1517551656_screenshot_2018-02-02-15-42-27.jpg

but I did get three thrippies
1517551710_screenshot_2018-02-02-15-41-10.jpg

bit hard to see any details at all on them
but at least I know that one of them is 1921 :p
1517551791_screenshot_2018-02-02-15-43-10.jpg

Danny13 said:
proper detecting Silver , always great to see you out and about getting silver 8) :)
Yeah Dan... might have to try for some superior discernable silvers next I recon, something worth writing home about..... these poor things have had way too much of a life of adventure up and down the coast I recon.
;) ;) :D

Hey Silver have you been away on your trip with Staff Seargent yet? Wondering if you got onto some nice finds?
Kindest regards, Flowers :D

silver said:
Danny13 said:
proper detecting Silver , always great to see you out and about getting silver 8) :)
Yeah Dan... might have to try for some superior discernable silvers next I recon, something worth writing home about..... these poor things have had way too much of a life of adventure up and down the coast I recon.
;) ;) :D
Perhaps a silver coin hoard , your due for one of those :D

Flowerpot said:
Hey Silver have you been away on your trip with Staff Seargent yet? Wondering if you got onto some nice finds?
Afraid I've not gone far at all flowers.... all my finds are close enough to home... but trippin.... that's the stuff of dreams, like when dan says hoard lol :D

silver said:
Flowerpot said:
Afraid I've not gone far at all flowers.... all my finds are close enough to home... but trippin.... that's the stuff of dreams, like when dan says hoard lol :D
Its my dream when it comes to silver coins , I just live my silver coin dream through you basically hoping you would find a hoard and that way looking at your picks would be satisfying enough :)

Always nice to aspire to great achievements Dan..... even nicer to see em realised ! :Y: