Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny13 said:
That would be magic , wish I could do it too- teach me :D
Well.... just quietly, ya gotta cross ya fingers first before you get to abra cadabra ;) ;)
even then ya gotta work yourself up to it mate ! :rainbow:
1516536845_images-18.jpg

DetectingSA said:
How does that even happen, I assumed silver is fairly resistant and they came out mostly clean
That's how they've surfaced for me... just a wash off under the tap at home !
(probly the chemical soup they grow up in.... Lead, copper,silver & Iron.) + Time :lol:

Secret Squirrels said:
Now if they were pennies, you'd go WTF. But because they're lovely silvers it's like, Great hunt mate!! :Y:

Silver can you please empty your inbox and let me know when done. Cheers, SS.
Yeah... I'm always glad when the copper content of a coin is less than a pennies worth :D
and as for the inbox..... well, it's a quagmire down there.... and being a bit of an uncontrollable hoarder makes it hard to choose sacriface (which is what's gotta happen I suppose)
Maybe harril could change a value and tweak the numbers to double up our inbox numerically :D

You should just come out and admit it's too hard a task for the old man ]:D ;) Have sent you an email.
silver said:
Secret Squirrels said:
Now if they were pennies, you'd go WTF. But because they're lovely silvers it's like, Great hunt mate!! :Y:

Silver can you please empty your inbox and let me know when done. Cheers, SS.
Yeah... I'm always glad when the copper content of a coin is less than a pennies worth :D
and as for the inbox..... well, it's a quagmire down there.... and being a bit of an uncontrollable hoarder makes it hard to choose sacriface (which is what's gotta happen I suppose)
Maybe harril could change a value and tweak the numbers to double up our inbox numerically :D

golddiggerart said:
Wow I've only had one toasted toasted Silver but that ground must be bad... :Y:
Been havin a bath in saltwater twice a day(most days of the month) since 1964(at the least).... so they've had ample opportunity for externally copping some form of natural electrolysis.... but it's only skin deep, not rotten to the core :lol:

Latest posts