Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you flowers. :D
here they are cleaned up a bit .
1516426562_screenshot_2018-01-20-15-08-37.jpg

1942 6d
1516426608_screenshot_2018-01-20-15-09-23.jpg

and a sequence of thrippies
1949 3d
1516426853_screenshot_2018-01-20-15-09-40.jpg

1950 3d
1516426892_screenshot_2018-01-20-15-11-18.jpg

1951 3d
1516426969_screenshot_2018-01-20-15-11-37.jpg

And the 1/2d
1884 (was 2 inches deeper and just left of field) so definitely not part if the spill
1516427095_screenshot_2018-01-20-15-09-05.jpg

golddiggerart said:
Oh that is a nice surprise mate....Awesome Silver.... :) :Y:
Was gunna stop at one, but.... all the signals were within a foot of each other (probly less ) :Y:
and not even I can find it within me to walk away when I know the signal is there . :)

silver said:
Lol... someone might like bruising, but not a pudgy foot didgit (surely :eek: not) !
Anyway..... at least the nail will stay on by the looks of it :Y:
gettin a bit darker
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1516316003_screenshot_2018-01-19-08-47-52.jpg
won't go detecting on it though... all that up n down'll just make it angry I recon.
At least it's protected by two on each side (glad it's not the little one) :|
:lol: Jezz glad your making a recovery that middle toe looked a bit ganggreeny before :eek:
Seemed a bit touch and go there for a while :lol: :lol:

dam it said:
silver said:
Lol... someone might like bruising, but not a pudgy foot didgit (surely :eek: not) !
Anyway..... at least the nail will stay on by the looks of it :Y:
gettin a bit darker
https://www.prospectingaustralia.co...1516316003_screenshot_2018-01-19-08-47-52.jpg
won't go detecting on it though... all that up n down'll just make it angry I recon.
At least it's protected by two on each side (glad it's not the little one) :|
:lol: Jezz glad your making a recovery that middle toe looked a bit ganggreeny before :eek:
Seemed a bit touch and go there for a while :lol: :lol:
Yeah Dam it.... thought I was gunna die when I did it (could tell by the language barrier being broken at the time) :lol:
thinkin I'll live though now :rainbow: :lol:

Heatho said:
Nice coin spill mate, would have made you forget about the toe. :D
Quite amazing is the healing power of a good hunt Heatho.... still forget those woes even way after the hunt is over.
(I do it all the time to get over a crook back when it happens) :Y:

Yeah, I recon it's the exercising with the mental focus and fixation shifted onto an external (from body) activity..... but mainly because that particular activity offers reward for participation (with high reward possibility), it's all these factors working together that removes the pain from main focus to background while you stretch and mobilise your body ,.... you can get the same effect with a couple of panadol and a hot shower... followed by a walk around the block, but the payoff is negligible in comparison. :Y:

Hello o'l mate
Some very nice hunts you ve had mate.
Love that Britannia... i still haven't found a totally recognizable one yet...well done. :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Hello o'l mate
Some very nice hunts you ve had mate.
Love that Britannia... i still haven't found a totally recognizable one yet...well done. :Y:
Gday Smokey... someone's gotta find a few hey, just glad it had a few silvers round about it too. :lol:
I just been lucky enough to have the coil swingin over em all mate, could happen to anyone hey. :D

Thanks fellas... they're out there, just need diggin up (dig in) !
:Y: ;) :Y:

Latest posts