Todays hunt results.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rocketaroo said:
silver said:
:Y: Not sure if I'll get out today Mrs S is back home and had ended up being crook in hospital while away (unexpected sickness not related to her trip to the big smoke), so I'll be playing doctors making sure she's well catered for today and feeling loved.
:Y: {) :Y:
we might have to hope Sandta gets out to save the day with a huge silver find :Y:
8) :p

I scored a few for ya! Hope she gets well soon.
Thanks mate, she's just fatigued (partying like a 22year old) , heavy chest (but not a heart attack at all :Y: ), will be back at work on monday earming money lol :p

silver said:
:Y: Not sure if I'll get out today Mrs S is back home and had ended up being crook in hospital while away (unexpected sickness not related to her trip to the big smoke), so I'll be playing doctors making sure she's well catered for today and feeling loved.
we might have to hope Sandta gets out to save the day with a huge silver find :Y:

Aahh haaa , thanks mate ;)
Was wondering how i got so lucky to pull sweet silvers from that site today
The bunhead was the last target too :D

Sandta said:
silver said:

Aahh haaa , thanks mate ;)
Was wondering how i got so lucky to pull sweet silvers from that site today
The bunhead was the last target too :D
You n RKT both got the magic goin on today mate ! :Y:

:( no silver, just some crunchy little copper coin ,..... 1 something or other.
1509171555_screenshot_2017-10-28-15-36-16.jpg

1509171620_screenshot_2017-10-28-15-38-04.jpg

not sure if that is 37 or 33
1509171664_screenshot_2017-10-28-15-41-04.jpg

Bit of a water clean
1509171698_screenshot_2017-10-28-15-46-13.jpg

That's it hey, you can make out the grassy part of the sheaf of wheat.
well found Wally ! :Y: :party: :Y:

Real quality pieces of jewellery are far apart and few between,but we all know that they are out there 8)

So the only choice we have if our dreams are to be met is to continue to hope and press on :8

Good luck :)

Only hunting and cleaning today was for beans in the garden (did alright too)
although I've yet to clean them lol
might freeze whatever is too much for tea tonight. :Y:
1509350398_screenshot_2017-10-30-17-50-08.jpg

Daughter wanted to start her own worm farm, so today it happened
1509350512_screenshot_2017-10-30-17-50-17.jpg

`*ta-dahhh*`
1509350569_screenshot_2017-10-30-17-50-24.jpg

paper and bluemetal on the bottom to stop em leaving, then just some old wet potting mix n soil ,.... add a few garden worms and some scrap to start ,...... and we'll see how they do. :Y:
daughter shows me her hand while we were looking for worms and recons ohh look a worm Dad ,... I recon NAH daught, that's a centipede :lol:
It was only little but ya shoulda seen how quick she shook it off :lol:

Latest posts