Canberra carp-out

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to hunt carp in NZ with a bow n arrow and a .22, biggest I shot was 58cm, bloody monster, considered pests there.
Do you catch em on bits of corn? Not familiar with fishing for them.

Carp are fun

1016288_10201858069468045_877936310_n.jpg

Just looked at the website and it looks like a load of fun and the prizes look great too.
Too bad I already have a trip planned that weekend. Shame because carp is all I seem to get anyway :D
Greg

BigSam said:
Used to hunt carp in NZ with a bow n arrow and a .22, biggest I shot was 58cm, bloody monster, considered pests there.
Do you catch em on bits of corn? Not familiar with fishing for them.
Carp are pests here too bloody bottom feeders!!! good fun on the fly ive got a pice of fluffy yellow cotton ball that works a treat dip it in corn can juice bang! big hookups everytime

Hope this rain p@#s off, I do not wont to get a wet butt in the kayak tomorrow fishing, anyone else fishing in the comp ?

Had a great day fishing in the comp landed 2 carp for 5.9 kg :D , biggest carp landed in the comp went 8kg.

hay Greg I did not see anyone at the weight in, had a great day, found some new spot. I was surprised how hard carp

Latest posts