Northern Territory Prospectors and Detectorists Association Inc. info

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mystyk59

Bill
Reaction score
For details on joining the NT association please contact
Graham McMahon (08) 89852907
Graham is the President and has been a major force in getting the new laws introduced here in the Territory. He is old school and does not correspond by email etc but is always available by phone

Good things come to those who wait..kiwited...hoping that you won't have to wait long for that first nugget....looking forward to a pic of some NT " yellow "..best of luck..Cheers Wal. :)

Would love to get over there but don't know if and when I 'll be able to but thanks for the link will check it out when I can

Hi

I have my 5000 and found my first nugget! Just a wee fellow, less than agram probably, I need to weigh it.

Have fun

Ted

Great stuff Ted...now that the jar has started to rattle there is only one way to go...and that's up. :eek: Hope your jar turns into a big bottle soon mate...Cheers Wal :)

Here is the new website that Myself and Dale have set up to give a point of contact to anyone coming to Tennant Creek

http://www.prospectingtheterritory.com.au/

It is still in its infancy but we have the link to the upgraded Dept of Mines and Energy website where you can download the Notice of Intent to enter and fossick on Pastoral Land and ELs and we will be building the website up over the next few weeks and keeping you up to date with news on the new proposed Fossicking areas in the NT

Hi Mystyk,
you have a great web site started there.
I already found helpful information on it.
NT is on my bucket list, albeit in 2\3 years time but I will get there.
Thanks again

Rec

G'day Territorians, have had my detector for about a month now. Have not found gold "yet" but will still keep scratching.

We used to live in tennant in the early eighties, wish we had a detector then. Live in Darwin now, but will take a drive down the track one day.

Hi Mystyk,

Great initiative you have there with the website wish you the best of luck with it all.

One thing the About Page text is really hard to read being grey on black, might want to change the colour of the text to gold. :D

Cheers,

Grant

Latest posts