I want to start digging up safires and crystals with my son one tell m

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleapatra888

catherine weiss
Reaction score
I am new Iv just started my new single life as a women with my 19 year old son we just want to go digg up saphires and gold and crystals it will be fun were can we go and get results thats the most fun i cannot wait im so exited to do it im going to camp there or if theres a place thats free ill stay there can you any :D

blue billabong it is covered in some other jem chats one member has had really good time there :)

Hey Cleapatra888
welcome to PA
There are quite a few of us here from the Central Coast who get away on a regular basis chasing gold and gems.
We are always looking for a few tag alongs makes the camp fires more interesting.

Anything you need to know just ask as it free here.
Cheers
TheSmithy

Welcome to the forum Cleapatra. You are embarking on a very enjoyable hobby, and joining the forum will open many avenues for you. My personal advice is get involved with the conversations in the sections that interest you, and the fellow members will make sure you are heading down the right track.

Best of luck with it and look forward to sharing the adventure,

Cheers Wal.

richo966 said:
blue billabong it is covered in some other jem chats one member has had really good time there :)

That's an understatement Richo I love the place, so much so that I'm in Inverell again now. :)

Latest posts