Gold fever

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is also a show on discovery channel with the same name. Was on last night but only got to see the last 4 min of it.
It's from the gold rush days.
Don't know where to find it to download from tho.

Spoiler alert :)

Just watched the episode " Concrete Jungle". I am blown away by the places he found gold.
I the cracks of concrete in the LA river.
In a pan of material from a construction site.
In bags of sand from a hardware store!!
On the beach of Lake Michigan.

Amazing

I actually tested this concept out ramjet we have several blurstone drains in ballarat I scraped a crevis found ple ty of fine gold :) gold is definitely where you find it

G0lddigg@ said:
I actually tested this concept out ramjet we have several blurstone drains in ballarat I scraped a crevis found ple ty of fine gold :) gold is definitely where you find it

That's pretty awesome golddigg. Still pretty sure the only fine black stuff I'd find around here would be coal dust 8.(

if your not already watching it Ice cold gold just started season 2 its a ripper, ep 1-2 are out, if you havent seen season 1 you got a whole series to watch :)

G0lddigg@ said:
if your not already watching it Ice cold gold just started season 2 its a ripper, ep 1-2 are out, if you havent seen season 1 you got a whole series to watch :)

Been watching it Golddigg. Hope they do better this season. Pretty disfunctional already.

yeh they arent too switched on, I noticed in episode 1 they sad they most expensive item this year was the dredge, well a 4inch keene dredge is about $3k so they aren't exactly investing millions i expect a mining company will kick their ass before the season is over....

I wish they'd stop calling everything season 1. I tried to find a list myself so I could re-label them correctly but, there isn't. Just season 1 and 2. Oh Well.

New one out...Kias Mine Slumber Party.

I just watched the Nome one. It was very touching that they let them film that very private monument. Great that he get's his kids involved too.

I really like the guy...good people.

Latest posts