Gold fever

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gold fever concrete jungle was decent i liked his little manually operated bilge pump mini highbanker, wonder if we could use that in SA :D

The missers is going to hate me. Now that I have something else to watch.
She complains enough about my early Sunday morning coffee in front of the laptop

do we have a list of episodes in order
from 1 to .......

there is 13 years worth of episodes people sem to load them as they get purchased no real episode order from what I can tell. yiu can get dvds on the website

Ok I will just have to watch them as I download them
Cheers digg@

16 or 17 available , only 1 not worth watching as is all about story telling , the others are great , where the gold rush etc shows are about commercial mining , he is like us , pan detector , sluice & the NOT LIKE US dredge

I've watch all the gold series and been watching this for a while. It's the best.

It's refreshing....he's like a big kid. A bit weird but is honest and loves what he does. His family seem great. Like the one where they go to Barrick's Carlin Trend mine.

He's probably got a bit of coin as he owns part of the channel. Very Cool.

Nome is 2006 , but still a great show . I could not have picked that the vial he gave had over an ounce in it !

I have to admit that watching tom's show over the last few months is a large part of the reason I now own a sluice, pump and pans and can't think about going near a creek or river now without my pans. I havn't found any gold yet but It's safe to say I have GOLD FEVER..... :)

Latest posts