set of seives

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hare_Twigga said:
1/8" & 1/4"?

sorry mate yep your right, I was looking at a few sites and must have had a brain fart when I wrote the size's.
regards trashy

I had a look at them and went to order them along with a bucket to fit, they wanted $58 on top for postage. I stopped the transaction and sent them a nice little email telling them what I thought about their postage charges. Has anyone else ordered from them and had the same shock?

Goldsearch is more pf a brick and mortar business and being in a country town freight is quite high. I think you have to look at the size of the buckwt mate probably cubes out to around 20kg. Go to aussie disposals you'll find the same seives for $45

Thank you so much. I bought the sieves, two pans, a chair and shovel and no postage charges, whoohoo.
I take your point about the other company but then again, I buy heaps online and much larger and heavier items and have never been charged such high postage. I know Australia Post rates are not too competitive and most companies these days that want online business despatch their goods via commercial delivery companies who offer far better rates. Thanks again, I am thrilled with my purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts