You are not logged in.

  • Register to access all forum features  

#1

oldmilko
Newbie
Joined: 30 December 2013
Posts: 5
Newbie
30 December 2013 07:47 pm

G/day all oldmilko here new to chat an detecting from nsw visit in qld interested in a look at glendon on the home an try our luck with the yellow stuff

#2

the duck
Moderator
From: Yarraville West, VIC
Joined: 18 January 2013
Posts: 1,794
Moderator
30 December 2013 08:30 pm

Good luck with this great hobby we hope you find the forum of good value and knowledge and hope you find heaps of the yellow stuff
welcome aboard


Detectors owned and used Compass,Ace 250, Ace 350, AT Pro, Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Sand Shark, Tesoro lobo, Fischer Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Cortes Minelab GPX 4000

#3

WalnLiz
Member
From: Canberra , ACT
Joined: 20 January 2013
Posts: 3,274
Member
30 December 2013 09:26 pm

Welcome to the forum milko. Good to see you have embarked on a challenging and enjoyable pastime with your new found interest in detecting. The forum can certainly be of benefit as a useful means of research, and can shorten the learning curve dramatically for the newcomers to the game.

Best of luck with the hobby and hope you gain a lot of enjoyment from the hunt.

Cheers Wal.


Gold Gem and Treasure hunters from Canberra......run minelab gpx 5000 and 3 gold and gem Hi-bankers...life's short ..don't waste it.

#4

oldmilko
Newbie
Joined: 30 December 2013
Posts: 5
Newbie
30 December 2013 10:02 pm

the duck wrote:

Good luck with this great hobby we hope you find the forum of good value and knowledge and hope you find heaps of the yellow stuff
welcome aboard

The duck thanks it will be a big learning curve that's for sure

#5

Coyote
Member
From: Goolwa Beach, SA
Joined: 04 October 2013
Posts: 303
Member
30 December 2013 10:10 pm

Hi Milko,
Welcome to the forum. full of info here mate.

Cheers,

Cliff


Minelab SDC2300, Xterra 705 Dual and propointer, V1 home made Sluice, sieves and some pots n pans.

#6

oldmilko
Newbie
Joined: 30 December 2013
Posts: 5
Newbie
30 December 2013 10:16 pm

WalnLiz wrote:

Welcome to the forum milko. Good to see you have embarked on a challenging and enjoyable pastime with your new found interest in detecting. The forum can certainly be of benefit as a useful means of research, and can shorten the learning curve dramatically for the newcomers to the game.

Best of luck with the hobby and hope you gain a lot of enjoyment from the hunt.

Cheers Wal.

Thanks wal

#7

oldmilko
Newbie
Joined: 30 December 2013
Posts: 5
Newbie
30 December 2013 10:19 pm

Coyote wrote:

Hi Milko,
Welcome to the forum. full of info here mate.

Cheers,

Cliff

Thanks cliff will need lots of help

#8

axeman
Member
From: Maryborough, QLD
Joined: 03 March 2013
Posts: 622
Member
31 December 2013 07:54 am

G'day Milko, welcome to the forum. Glendon would be a great spot to try, a member on here visits the place on a regular basis and does all right at crevicing. They pick up the odd nugget as well. Good luck
smile Mick


minelab eureka gold detector, cresswell concentrator, mackirk sluice, high banker, Mazda 4x4 bravo, and I ain't afraid to us it.

#9

oldmilko
Newbie
Joined: 30 December 2013
Posts: 5
Newbie
31 December 2013 11:03 pm

axeman wrote:

G'day Milko, welcome to the forum. Glendon would be a great spot to try, a member on here visits the place on a regular basis and does all right at crevicing. They pick up the odd nugget as well. Good luck
smile Mick

Thanks Mick should be at glendon Thursday armed with a minelab 2100 and crevice sucker for a few days

Contact Us - Privacy Policy - Terms Of Service
Top