Sa bogans videos

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks mate, I was getting stuck with my words and what to say, plus planes kept flying over as I live near the air port

Very informative mate and will be a great watch for all new 705 users. Exceptional first vid, and already looking forward to the beach hunt.

Cheers Wal.

Cheers all, I will have to buy the software I used so the water mark won't be there next time. And don't forget to subscribe and leave a like

Well done SAB, shows how simple the 705 can be to operate from scratch with the ability to tweek individual settings as /if necessary.
Good work & thanks,
Tom

Thanks SAB,
I have a Xterra 705 also, so found it very useful. looking forward to the Beach Video as I do a fair amount on the beach. I live down Goolwa way.

Cheers,

Cliff

I'm glad some people are getting some use from this video and thanks for the feedback. I recorded this on my girlfriends camera which is a nice sony handy cam. I'll be using a go pro for the beach as I picked up a chest and head strap for hands free recording at the beach and also for New Zealand.

Hey there Sa_bogan. Great video. I have recently purchased a 705 and found your instructions very helpful.
Look forward to the beach video. Cheers Monty. :)

Thanks guys, I found it hard to get started so I thought I would share what I know. Keep tuned, should have my second video uploaded today for beach settings and the gear I use

Thanks Sa_bogan, very informative. I just purchased a 705 and your video helped me heaps with working out the controls. Once again Thanks.
Jason.

After watching your video, I got the 705 out for the first time. Me and my young fella thought it would be interesting to see what is lurking under the grass in the back yard as our house was built around 1876 - 1879. We also have a spare block next door which I am keen to explore as I have learnt that it has had a varied history. Anyway, after about 20 minutes of searching an area about 10m x 10m we came up with the below items. Had fun doing it and now the young fella is keen to get out and find some good stuff.
1389162075_20140108_1709391.jpg

Latest posts